Let me prove it

Lena's pov

"I know you're sorry." She said while her voice broke. At least Kara is feeling something again, but it pains me to see her like this. I just want her back, I want to be worthy for her, because I love her and I didn't say it enough.

"Lena...If you didn't love me anymore, why not just tell me? Why?! I would rather face the truth that will hurt me, than a lie that will keep me happy. You could've told me everything!" She snapped and I flinched on her voice. But I couldn't say it because all this time, I loved her, I just don't know why I cheated.

It became silent, I didn't trust my voice, because I was sobbing so hard, even Kara was sobbing.

"I...The problem is, after all those times I had sex with other's, I kept on thinking it was you. I couldn't tell you, because I love you Kara...and still do. I-I just don't know why I cheated on you, I really don't know why...But after all this time, you kept on crossing my mind. You've been always in my head and I never stop thinking about you. I'm always worried that one day, you will never come home...I love you Kara Zor-El Danvers." I say through heavy tears, but I was able to keep it in a soft voice to show her I meant it...With everything I have.

I look at her and see her thinking and fighting with her mind. She's literally having a battle with herself, I give her every right to just snap at me and leave me forever. Sometimes you only know you loved her, when you let her go...

I see her sigh and she looked back at me again, with those beautiful blue eyes I fall in love everyday. This time there was no rage in her eyes, but distrust and...love?

"Was it because I didn't give you enough attention? Because I was busy with CatCo, being Supergirl and prepared the surprise proposal?" She said that softly, while her voice cracked a little. I was happy to see the Kara I love. But what she said wasn't the reason, it was all my mistake. "No Kara. You have a busy life and I understand that. I mostly saw you try to make time for me, and I always appreciated it...It's all my fault." I start to sob again, but I feel strong arms wrap around me. I snuggle closer to her as she rubbed soft circles around my back.

"Kara, please...Let me prove I love you."