Miss Luthor

Lena's pov

I had to calm my nerves. After not seeing her for weeks, it just makes me nervous. I walked towards her and I know exactly she heard me. I know her well and when she gives that 'Fuck she's here' look, then she knows.

"Kara?" I said soflty. She didn't bother to look back, so I continued to walk, till her office. As she was in the middle of her office she turned around. Her eyes full of frustration, rage and sadness.

"Miss Luthor it's kinda rude barging into my office without an appointment. You better leave before I call security or make you leave." She said that so cold and harsh, it literally hurt. "Sorry Kara, but please let me explain. We haven't even talked for weeks. Just please...Kara." It hurt so much I started to cry. I looked at the ground in shame, not having the courage to even look up into her eyes.

"Okay then, so talk." She said and showed me the sofa, while she walked to her desk. I could almost feel myself pass out, because I started to breath heavily. "Miss Luthor, try to calm down." She said that really softly and so I did.

It took me about a minute, before I was able to talk. "Kara what I did was awful and unforgivable. I don't expect and don't deserve your forgivness, but at least I want to start out as friends. If you don't want that, then just say two words and I will be out of your life, forever. But you should just know I do love you, with everything I have and I only want what's best for you. I want you to be happy with someone else...Find someone who will love you, they way you love them...I am so sorry."

I started to sob. It wad hard saying those words, but I had no other choice. It was silent in the room for about two minutes. Then I looked up to see Kara, letting one tear fall.  "I have a pich meeting in about five minutes. We will continue this conversation at your place, at 6, Miss Luthor."