I have to make her feel again

Lena's pov

I was shocked about what Kara said. She completely shut off her humanity...and all because of me. "Kara, I am sorry for what you have lost and I can't understand that feeling. But please don't shut off your humanity." I literally begged her. I want Kara back...I want my Kara back.

She looked at me with almost no emotion in her eyes, but I saw a hint of pain?

"No you don't understand Lena! I am tired of feeling vulnerable, I am tired of feeling. And it should stay like that. I am invulnerable on the outside, then I should be too on the inside. I wasn't sent to Earth to find love and have a family. I was sent to protect my cousin...And I have lost that chance. But the main reason I don't want to feel, is because I lost your heart, love, comfort...I lost you." She said the last part with pain and it broke me to see what I have done to her. This was worst than I thought, I don't know, but I have to talk to Alex about this. Even if she would kill me.

"Please don't do this Kara. Don't do it for me, but what about your friends? Do it for your friends. You have to feel something again Kara..." I broke down into tears to see her standing now in front of me, with no sympathy, no sadness, no comfort...just nothing. I See her move to our bedroom, well was our bedroom. I followed her, because I was curious.

I flinched when I heard her break something. I then ran into the room and saw that 'sound proof closet' in pieces. "You said you want me to feel again, well here it is. All I feel is rage and pain. That's why I don't wan to feel, because I could hurt people. I don't feel being even loved anymore..."

She turned around and I can see her crying. Those weren't tears of sadness, they were angry tears. And I was afraid. "Kara you will not hurt anyone, I know you. It's going to be okay...I love you." FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

I just saw how she went from rage to sympathy. Maybe I do get a second chance? I saw her clench her fists, trying to hold back the tears. I walked over to her and wanted to giver her a hug, but she pushed me away.

"Don't Lena, please don't." She made a stern face, but I could hear her voice crack a little. She didn't say another word and super sped out of the house. She couldn't take it anymore. I accepted my defeat and broke down. But I have to make her feel again...