I've missed her

Lena's pov

It's been three weeks since I last talked to Kara. I now she needs space so the only communication I did was text her on our anniversary 'Happy third anniversary."

But she didn't text back, just nothing. I did see her as Supergirl and I know she is in CatCo. But I am the last person she wants to see.

For nights I drank till I felt numb or even passed out. I kept on thinking about those beautiful ocean blue eyes. Damn if we ever have kids, I sure hope they get her eyes.

Jess got into my office. "Miss Luthor? I am just going straight to the point. What you did to Kara was wrong and it's good you are giving her space. But if you truly love her you would at least try to see her...You should fight for her"

I just sat there thinking of what I should do. Jess is right, if she wants proof I truly love her than I have to show it. "Thanks for the advice Jess, cancel all my meetings this afternoon."

So I left the office and walked to the building where my girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend works. I entered and ran into an elevator. I was clicking my heel, being really nervous. I hear the door open and get out. There I see her office, and I can even see her doing a meeting. She does a great job being CEO. Oh...I've missed her so much.