Perfect plan

Chapter ten: Perfect plan (Emma's POV)

Get out of lunch, walk around town for a little while, and go back to the hotel. Completely ignore Nick Heartwell. 

That was the plan. The perfect plan. But I guess everyone else had other plans. 

On our walk around the place, Liam decided we should go to a bar. It's the middle of the day and he wants to go to the bar. 

What is wrong with people? 

"Are you going?" Zoey asked me skeptically. 

"No. No, I am not going to the bar at two-thirty pm. What the hell? Who drinks in the middle of the day, Zoey? I'm not going," I huffed, shaking my head. I think I'm just still a little pressed from the last time I went to a bar here. I ended up with Nick in my hotel room and that is so not what I need. 

"Sorry guys, we're not going," Zoey and I sighed in sync. 

"I don't really think we should drink right now," Landon said. 

We turned to Nick but he wasn't there. He was already in the car. "What?" he asked. 

"Then we're definitely going after dinner," Liam shrugged, getting into the car. 

Landon went and sat in the middle and as expected, Zoey sat beside him. Leaving me to sit with Nick. 

"Buckle up," he sighed while backing the car from the parking spot. 

I rolled my eyes while pulling my seatbelt. Well, let's see where tonight goes. 

-----<3----- 

I sprayed perfume all over myself before pulling on my wedges since I refused to wear heels. I only brought one pair of heels and those are specifically for the wedding. We're currently going to the bar. 

The one downstairs because nobody is willing to drive. 

I didn't get all fancy and decked up, just threw on a little dress and some golden wedges. There were a bunch of knocks at my door while I pulled on the other shoe. "I'm coming!" I stood up, quickly slipping it on before getting the door. It was Nick. 

"Everyone else is downstairs, let's go!" he said, grabbing my hand. 

I barely managed to grab my keys and lock the door. "Wait my phone!" I halted. 

"You don't need it, you'll live without it for one night," he pulled me into the elevator. 

We entered the bar and no one was here. 

"I thought you said they were already here?" I looked at him in confusion. 

"That's what Landon told me," he grabbed his phone and began texting him. "They're coming," he sighed while walking over to the bar and sitting down. "Can I get four shots please?" he asked. He doesn't normally drink but when he does, it's bad. 

"You're drinking now?" I asked while sitting next to him, leaving one stool in between. 

"I ordered two for you," he gave me a pointed look. 

"Um- I'm not really drinking that hard tonight, can I get a vodka and coke, please?" I asked the bartender. 

He handed Nick the four shots he asked for then handed me my vodka and coke. 

"More for me," he shrugged, downing one shot after the other before grabbing the lime and sucking on it. "Oh shit," he clicked his tongue. "Four more," he called out. 

"Can you hold that," I said to the bartender quickly. "At least wait for the others before your high kicks in," I huffed. 

He rolled his eyes but waited nonetheless. Moments later, the others walked in and Nick downed his four shots as soon as they stepped in.