Chapter 4

So Jeon over here released this beauty and I'm dying because it sounds so good. I'm a sucker for jazzy vibes. Also I'm gonna do the most fanfiction thing ever so get ready.

"Jeon Jungkook, hurry your lazy butt up!" I whined.

Tomorrow I was driving over to my grandpa's to visit and work with him. The thing was, it was summer but I didn't own many shorts and tank top outfits. I was more of a summer dress kind of person, but if I was gonna be hauling fish, I might need something a little more rugged.

So I dragged my two brothers along to help me, but I also had a surprise for them, just to get them off my back.

"Yoonji! Minji!" I squealed, rushing over to hug my friends.

But their attention on me quickly faded when they realized my very surprised brothers were behind me.

Within seconds they had clung onto their respective crush. And my brothers weren't opposed to it. Their stupid grins while they got to know the girls made me want to hurl.

"That's enough Cupid for me," I sighed.

I started walking without them, their hurried footsteps behind me making me laugh.

To be young and in love.

The first store we hit was infamous for summer wear. Minji, Yoonji, and I started searching for different ensembles I could wear for the two months while Junghyun and Jungkook were messing around somewhere else.

From shorts and tank tops to rompers, our fashion senses were tingling in search of the most practical yet still kind of cute outfits possible.

"Do you ladies need help with anything?" A strong voice asked.

We turned to see a store employee offering help. It was a guy, he was around our age, and a total snack.

I gave him a flirtatious smile, "We're just looking for some outfits fit for a hot summer."

God I loved flirting. I got a rush from it.

He bit his lip, "Well I'd be happy to help you lovely ladies."

I looked at his name tag, "Thanks...Jackson."

But just as Jackson was going to lead us into the depths of the store, a firm hand grabbed me.

Oh boy here we go with the overprotective brothers.

Jungkook pulled me and the girls away while Junghyun got up in his face.

"Thanks for the help, but they're okay. And if I ever see you lay a hand on my little sister again you're gonna wish you chose another job," Junghyun threatened.

I facepalmed, mouthing an apology to the very stunned store worker.

I groaned, "You guys need to chill out. Can't a girl have a bit of fun?"

"You brought us here so you better expect that we're not letting any weirdos try to charm their way into your pants," Jungkook scoffed.

"You guys are no fun. Let a girl let loose," I whined.

We finished our shopping at the store with the boys keeping a very close eye on us.

We hit up another store and did the same there, buying a few summer outfits.

Jungkook shoved a swimsuit in my face.

"What about this Hwa? It's a nice swimsuit," he commented.

I ruffled his hair, "It is but I already have a swimsuit."

He frowned, "It's a bikini."

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously? Chill out it's only grandpa. No hot guy is gonna be consistently hanging around a fish shack."