Chapter 13

Let me just say, adjusting to being around Sangmi was not easy. Suddenly she was always attached to Jimin's hip and made it impossible for me to do anything with him.

She had failed at fishing worse than me so my grandpa tried to make her clean but instead she said she'd be Jimin's caddy.

It was frustrating because she met him at a bar and yet she was so hell bent on getting him.

Today was a farmer's market day, but unfortunately my grandpa made us drag her along with us.

It was another hot day so I was in some cute overalls, a crop-top, and a really cute hat.

I was busy setting our booth up while Jimin tried to help but was ultimately restricted from doing anything thanks to a certain someone

Once the farmer's market was in full swing, it felt like I was doing all the proper work while Jimin attempted to help and Sangmi did absolutely nothing.

As my usual customers started filing in, I noticed how many of them had begun to bring me gifts of sorts. Some people came with juice, others came with fruits, and some even came with little trinkets they bought.

"I guess I'm miss popular today. What's the occasion guys?" I asked a crowd of customers.

"Think of it as sympathy. We noticed your boyfriend hasn't been able to pay attention to you because of your new friend and we felt like you could use a pick-me-up," someone answered.

Yikes was I being that obvious?

I chatted with the usuals and served up our different fish to those who needed it. As always we were selling well. With grandpa being bedridden, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to catch enough fish but thanks to Jimin I had managed to catch on pretty quickly and had no problem catching the needed amount.

"Oh Junghwa!" A familiar voice called.

I looked up to see Yoonji, Jungkook, Minji, and Junghyun heading towards us.

I scoffed, "What's this? Some sort of double date?"

They gave me a cheeky smile.

"You're kidding me. You guys are actually on a double date?" I huffed.

"I'm upset Junghwa. You didn't want to see me," Junghyun pouted.

I playfully punched his arm, "Don't be like that. I'm never opposed to seeing you."

I gave him a big hug, having fun messing around with my big brother.

But as she had been doing quite often, Sangmi had to pipe up and ruin things.

"Wow, you're quite the little player. And I thought you wanted to have my Jimin. Looks like you're just a player. Who are these two anyway? Your exes? Though I highly doubt it considering how hot they are and how not you are."