Chapter 5

Today was the day. The day I leave all the crazy fun of the city to head out to my grandpa's fish shack.

I felt someone back hug me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come? I could keep you company," Jungkook sighed.

I chuckled while flicking him on the forehead.

"You told me that you wanted to spend the summer before uni really living like a high schooler before you cracked down on responsibilities. And I fully support that. Live your youthful life little bro. Hang out with the guys, meet someone, find some hobbies. I'll be fine. Grandpa and I will bond so much and then he'll admit that I'm his favorite," I teased.

Jungkook snorted, "As if. Everyone knows that the youngest is the best."

"Actually it's the older," Junghyun's car pulled into the driveway.

I clicked my tongue, "If you really believe he'd choose you two over me, you must've been hit on the head."

My parents joined us outside.

Everyone wished me good luck and said their goodbyes.

"Jeon Junghyun, I hope your internship goes well. Jeon Jungkook, I hope you live out your youthful fantasies. And Jeon mom and dad, enjoy the freedom of one less child to worry about," I said.

We had our signature Jeon family hug. It was suffocating me though. Not to mention it was extremely hot and if we hugged any longer I would actually melt.

Finally everyone pulled away and waved as I got in my car and drove off.

"Don't flirt with any boys or let them flirt with you!" Jungkook yelled.

Too match his annoyingness, I flipped him off as I drove away.

My grandpa lived on the outskirts of Seoul. It was this little area with maybe fifteen solid houses. Usually anyone who lived there would drive into Seoul for work and school and whatnot. When my grandpa would sell fish he'd drive into town, but for the most part he's the only one out there twenty-four-seven.

It was about a three hour drive, so I cranked up the music and jammed out in my car.

The ride passed by pretty quickly and before I knew it, the sights of the big city were gone and gave way to more modest livings.

I turned onto the path that led to my grandpa's neighborhood. The thing was, there wasn't any road anymore. It was a very uneven dirt path. Luckily, when I saved up for my car, I made sure to get one with terrain wheels so that I wouldn't accidentally die.

The car rocked and jumped at the bumpy road, but I expertly maneuvered it to my grandfather's house and parked it out front next to his car and another person's car.

"Hmm, I wonder who's car that is," I questioned.

I pulled out my sunglasses and got out of the car leaving the rest of my stuff in the trunk for the time being.

The hot summer sun beat down on me almost immediately. Luckily I was in a crop-top and overalls so I wasn't wearing too many layers.

 Luckily I was in a crop-top and overalls so I wasn't wearing too many layers