Epilogue

6 years later

Nothing could compare to the feeling of walking down the isle to the man you loved with all your heart. It was the day, my dream was about to come true with the words " I do". Standing here, next to him, with my hands locked in his seemed like destiny. I looked around to see the look on my mom's face. I could see her eyes glittering with tears of happiness. My eyes moved to David's face, and I could see the wave of happiness too. After all, it was the wedding of their daughter. I saw Aaron dressed in black suit, looking like a little man, talking to some 8 years old girl.

Everything was perfect but not as perfect as the man standing next to me.

"I do."
He said without taking his eyes off me.

"I do." I replied to the vows.

He kissed my lips as soon as we were pronounced man and wife.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, Mrs.Lily Grey." He smiled.

"Chase!" I stared into his eyes.

"Let me steal you away."

The car took us to the airport and we left for a beautiful island to spend our honey moon.

As soon as we reached the hotel room, I pulled Chase towards me. He held my face in his hands and kissed me like he had never kissed me before.

"Let me get a drink, first. I'll see you in a minute." Chase winked.

                                           *************************************

Chase stood on the balcony staring at the horizon as a smile stretched across his lips. He moved his hands on his face. Something about his face amused him so much.

Lily called from inside,"Chase?"

He looked at his face in the reflection of the balcony window. There was a blue tinge in his brown eyes. Lily was in the bedroom, waiting for him.  He took out the flute from his pocket and placed it on the table in the balcony.

"The Curse never dies." He whispered to himself, and went inside.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Thank you for reading "THE DEATH KISS".

Few extra chapters for you guys!! Cheers.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/77596467-adrian-jones-the-death-kiss