𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Chapter Thirty Six,
Friends

"Oh my god! Chloe! Alli!" Andrea said as she embraced the twins.

Unlike Alli, Chloe didn't know her very well. She didn't get the chance to before she got separated from the group, but she was kind from the beginning, and the fact that she and Alli became close at Woodbury made her naturally warm up to her. She could imagine Alli's need for a friend just like she did after she lost her. Luckily for her, she got Maggie for that matter, who was always there for her.

"After you saved me, we thought you were dead," Carol said reminding Chloe of that night. Of Logan.

"Hershel, my God. I can't believe this. Where's Shane? And Lori?" Andrea asked. She has missed a lot of events.

"She had a girl. Lori didn't survive," Hershel spoke the words that Rick couldn't.

"Neither did T-Dog," Maggie said bringing back the memories of Chloe's friend.

"I'm so sorry. Carl. Rick, I--" she said before turning towards Adam, Angie, and Brad. " Your parents?" She asked Alli.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, I'm glad you found them. You all live here?"

"Here and the cell block," Cody said.

"There? Well, can I go in?" She said moving forward.

"I won't allow that," Rick said as he planted himself in her path.

"I'm not an enemy, Rick."

"We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up," Rick said angrily.

"He said you fired first."

"Well, he's lying."

"He killed an inmate who survived in here," Hershel said.

"We liked him. He was one of us," Daryl added.

"I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out."

"That was days ago," Glenn spoke.

"I told you, I came as soon as I could," she said, her eyes scanning everyone's face before landing on Michonne. "What have you told them?"

"Nothing."

"I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out."

"He almost killed Michonne and he would have killed us," Glenn said.

"With his finger on the trigger," Andrea said pointing at Merle. "Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?"

"You were there Andrea, you saw what he did at the pit," Cody said.

"Look, I cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out."

"There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will," Rick said approaching her.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you."