chapter - 6: a boy and a girl

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"Ya!! Choi Yeonjun, you jerk!!!"

Yeonjun was laughing his wits out as he ran down the allies. He was one heck of a sprinter considering how active he was on the sports field. To where he is running doesn't matter, just avoid those boys from the other school chasing him.

"Ah. Why are you guys running after me?" he asks clearly enjoying this situation.

"You bastard! I won't let you get away after what you did to my girlfriend!?!!!" screamed the leader of this wild goose chase.

"Oh, really?" Yeonjun acts like he hasn't a clue. "But... I've flirted with a lot of girls. Which one?"

"You fucking turd!!!!" the other boy screams his lungs out. Luckily they were in the deserted part of the alley and its Sunday so there weren't that many passersby.

"Don't curse. It's Sunday!" reminds Yeonjun.

"I'm an atheist!"

Yeonjun was just turning around an alley when he came across a familiar pair of glasses and he falls on top of her. They crashed on the ground with Yeonjun hovering above her.

"Lia! I'm so sorry!" he literally exclaims getting up immediately.

"Ah! My butt." she glares at him, "watch where you were going!"

The group of four who chased after him stops at the scene of the incident. They were sweating and out of breath as they arrived.

"Ha- Choi Yeonjun, you fucktard! You are one heck of a runner, uh?!"

Yeonjun smirks, "which is why I told you to stop running after me."

"If you think ...we'd let you get away just like that ...gosh, I need a breath."

It was funny seeing how exasperated the boys look after a good marathon. Yeonjun couldn't relate but it was a sight.

The boy catch sight of Lia, "who is she?"

Yeonjun jumps in between, "don't you dare. She's my class president."

"Ah. Another freak from Ace? Tck! She's pretty."

Lia rolled eyes as she turns to Yeonjun. "I'll let you take care of him. You owe me an apology so I'm waiting." She cooly pats his shoulder and steps away from the scene.

"Where are you going? We should have some coffee!" the shameless boy shouts after her. "Choi Yeonjun, mind to share?"

Yeonjun clicks his tongue. "That's bad. I'm really bad at sharing."

Lia waited for what seemed like ages. She could hear the clattering noises and grunts coming off from the alley but she stood oblivious to the situation.

Finally, Yeonjun merge out victorious from the fight. With a few bruises here and there but none so serious. He smirks seeing her stand there, waiting for him.

"I'm baffled," he exclaims. "You really waited for me. I'm so touch." His hand on his chest as he acts very touched with a sly smile.

She mocks his face. "Very funny. Remember, you owe me an apology. For crashing on me and the disgusting remarks from that jerk."

"Ah. Kim Junwoo? He's an old friend. Although we have a twisted picture of our friendship, we're cool," he smiles, like all that fight and commotion never happened.

"You are one weird guy," she mumbles.

"Anyways, I'm sorry for crashing on you and Junwoo."

"Apology accepted."