chapter - 14: unexpected boyfriend mess

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Yuna rush across the corridors as she recklessly drags the new boy behind her. They finally reach a quiet part of the school. Kai was slammed on the wall.

"Ow. Careful. I'm not a muscle bunny therefore my back might not be that thick."

"What are you upto? Why did you tell everyone I'm your girlfriend?"

He smiles at her exasperated look. "Because they were bothering you and I figured it'd safe us both if I lied you're my girlfriend."

She stared at him unbelievably. "You're joking, right? So what are we now? Playing boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Oh, that's not a bad idea."

Yuna bit her lips. "So we're basically lying proof of a fake relationship. Ah, seriously— " She pressed her forehead and glares at him. But Kai only found it adorable and smiles innocently.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"This is the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life," says Ryujin as she crossed her arms and sat down for one of the most necessary moment in a teenager's life. Sex Education Class.

If only she had the guts to walk out on the Director's office when she got called for her latest misbehavior. But of course, the Director's too old and cheeky to walk out on so Ryujin obliged to her indescent advise.

Her eyes landed on Beomgyu who looked as if he saw ghost. Ryujin rolls her eyes, "great. The entire class is here."

Beomgyu carefully made way towards her and sat down just next to her. Ryujin rolls her eyes again. How she ever regretted bullying Choi Beomgyu. In a normal bully-bullied relationship, the bullied would do anything to not cross paths with the bully but theirs was different. Slamming across lockers, aggressive throwball and tons of threats didn't seem to work on him. Instead he became more attracted to her.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

Ryujin throws him her bored eyes, "so did I."

She's always spoke nasty with him, and Beomgyu wouldn't mind. He lick his lips to moist them before continuing, "it's good that you're here."

"What? So I won't forget to use a condom when I fuck?"

He startle by her straightforwardness. "N-no. T-that's not what I mean. I mean, it's good you won't skip another class for this week."

She scoffs, "I would rather sit through a hundred English class than come back here ever again."

Beomgyu nodded at her before looking ahead since the teacher already came.

"This'll be a long day."

~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Lia puts the spoon inside her mouth and slowly chews on her food. She hadn't an appetite and that seemed pretty much obvious. Yeji sighs just by looking at her friend. She had every reason to be worried. One, Lia won't speak about what happened. Two, she don't seem to mind everyone. Three, she was sick.

Yeonjun sighs as he looks at Yeji. Because she was looking too gloomily at Lia. On the otherhand, Chaeryeong sighed at the current depressing atmosphere. Everyone's worried about someone and that leads to another worried about the other. It's a depressing cycle of worries.

The only duo not affected by the depression cycle was Ryujin and Beomgyu. Beomgyu slids a piece of meat on her plate garnering attention from their friends. They all looked at him with confused faces. Only Ryujin glared at him but she didn't snap at him. He smiles cheekily at his mission success and proceed to eat.

"What was that?" questions Taehyun.

"Yeah, Gyu. What was that?" continued Yeonjun.

Yeji shakes her head, "Let the boy do whatever he wants. It's not like the two of you are any less better."

Taehyun and Yeonjun looked at each other while chewing their foods. They exchange mischievous grins which makes the girls shake their head.

"H-hi."

They turn around and there stood a girl with permed hair and a sweet sweet smile. She was smiling towards the boys that made Yeji frown.

"Me?" Yeonjun points himself.

The girl shook her head. "No. Beomgyu-sunbae."

She calls him sunbae so she's from the first years. Beomgyu did not expect this, if girls were to swarm around them, they'd be asking for either Yeonjun or Soobin not him. Taehyun was also popular but he was nasty and didn't like the attention. Gyu gets an admirer once in a while but mostly they were from random girls he comes across outside.

"M-me?!"

She nods. Her hands draw out a pinkish letter which is obviously a love letter. "H-here."

Beomgyu eyes widen at the sudden proposal. This was his first. "W-what is this?"

After he took the letter in his hands, the girl was already beetroot red. Ryujin slams her chopsticks on the table startling everyone in the process. She glares at the girl and got up.

"What is your name?"

However the girl was completely unraveled by her but instead stood her ground with a challenged look. Ryujin figured she wasn't a pretty go lucky but a fox behind a mask.

"Kim Yoonah, sunbaenim."

"Tsk! Sunbaenim?" Ryujin chuckles humorlessly. "Looks like you need a setting example from your subaenim ....on how to get a guy."

Everyone watch as Ryujin slowly shake her arms around Beomgyu with a devious smile. Beomgyu was nervous with the sudden touch. Yeonjun fit his fist inside his mouth to prevent himself from screaming. Soobin spread his hands to cover Lia's eyes but the girl push him away, very curious to see what's gonna happen. Chaeryeong tries not to shrike much like everyone else.

Ryujin was dangerously close and Beomgyu was thumping vigorously. "What- what are you doing?"

"Sshh. I'm just doing you a favor," she whispered seductively. By now, everyone held their breaths and eyes featuring cameras as Ryujin spread her legs around his lap and was leaning very close.

Ryujin peaks at the girl's reaction and seeing her losing her 'brave' composure made her smirk. But she hated how she hadn't reacted yet. So it was time to take it to the next level.

Beomgyu yelped when she suddenly kissed him. Their lips touch and she was moving in. Ryujin growl mellowed-ly demanding him to respond ....which he did.
Let me sum it for you, they're making out in front of the entire student body. The school's unofficial bully and the nice guy, making out. It was such a sight.

This time, Lia let Soobin cover her eyes. Chaeryeong hid behind Taehyun while the other two were just enjoying the sight. The cafeteria erupted to surprise yells.

Ryujin open her eyes and saw the girl already on the verge of tears. She ran away and that signals the end to their little charade. But before she pulled away, she enjoyed his lips.

"I never knew you were such a good kisser, Choi Beomgyu." she smirks.

"WHAT?!!"

Yuna dropped her tubes that landed safely on the hands of Kai's swift hands. She clasp her mouth with her hands in much exaggeration. It took her a while for her to get the picture. Kai mildly chuckles at her reaction.

"Who is this Shin Ryujin that kissed Beomgyu?" he innocently asks.

"You know Choi Beomgyu?!"

He nods. "He's friends with Taehyun-hyung and the other hyungs so we practically became close. He's fun. But ....why is he kissing with this Shin Ryujin in the cafeteria?"

Yuna stared at him, "I dunno."

~ • ~ • ~ • ~