First Year: Dorms

Qibli's and Moon's drama

August 22nd

Qibli's POV

I walked into my dorm room which was on the Freshman side of the school. As I walked to my dorm room, I noticed many people watch me. Sometimes in awe and other times in jealousy. Those boys are probably thinking about why all the girls are looking at me. I know that I look good but I don't look that good. I turned my head toward the boy next to me, he had white hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a pale white skin tone and he wore a light blue t-shirt and navy blue jeans. Winter on the other hand was more good looking than me. 

"Hey, those girls are looking at you," I winked at Winter. He didn't smile or anything, instead he scoffed and kept on moving toward our building. He doesn't want me to know that he has a messed up life and nobody likes him. Probably because he keeps on yelling at them. I sighed and walked up the stairs. 

Then I heard a familiar cold voice, "Hey! Watch it!" I raced forward to see what the problem was. Then I saw the most beautiful girl kneeling on the floor picking up her books. She had raven black hair and beautiful dark brown eyes. She had a dark tan skin tone and she wore a beautiful purple dress. Standing next to her was scrolling Winter. 

I knew I had to do something, "Hey!" Winter and the girl faced me, I didn't know if this was something I had to do. But Mother's voice kept ringing in my head, Help her Qibli. I walked over to the girl. "Stop yelling at her!" I yelled at Winter. "Can you please cool down?" I told Winter. I turned toward the girl and said, "Get it? Because his name is winter? I know, I'm hilarious." 

The girl smiled at me and started to pick up her books again. This time I helped her with them, "I'm Moon," she told me. I smiled at her. 

"I'm Qibli, my roommate over there is Winter," I introduced Winter and myself. Moon nodded and waved at Winter in the friendly way she is. I noticed how Winter flinched when he saw me and Moon brush each other's hands. Does he like her? I hope not. Because I like her. "Well, I have to go, but it was nice to meet you," I told Moon. She nodded and watched as Winter and I walked up the stairs. 

"Why were you so mean to her Winter?" I asked him. 

"I-it's none of your business," he growled. Winter went inside the dorm and went to a room and slammed the door. 

"Nice meeting you roommate," I sighed. I walked to the room next to Winter's and went inside. That girl was very nice.