Second Year: Best Friends

Sunny's POV

Summer

"Alright Starflight," Clay said, throwing a football. Starflight ran to go get it, although he wasn't my boyfriend anymore, he was my best friend. I laughed as Starflight caught it but fell to the floor. Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Clay, and I were at the park. Enjoying our last day of Summer. Sitting next to me and painting the ocean was Tsunami. Her blue hair was put up in a ponytail and she wore a  blue shirt and a navy blue pair of pants. 

Glory was laying on the grass sunbathing, her tan was coming back. "You know what guys?" I asked. Clay and Starflight ran back to us, panting like a couple of dogs. "This has been the best year I ever experienced," I smiled. 

"How so?" Tsunami asked as she painted the waves. Glory opened her eyes and looked at me. 

"We all experienced something very valuable!" I exclaimed. "Glory learned how to love," I said, pointing my hand at Glory. I saw her nod her head. "Clay helped Peril get over that no good Charles and then fell in love with her," I said, pointing my hand at Clay. Clay nodded his head. 

"Peril gave a huge gift basket on Christmas morning!" Clay sighed dreamily. "And guess what, it had all my favorite foods!" 

"Starflight and my friendship survived even though we broke up," I said pointing at me and Starflight. 

"And now I'm happily dating Fatespeaker," Starflight smiled. 

"Tsunami finally told Riptide her feelings," I smiled pointing at Tsunami. Tsunami nodded and blushed. "And Riptide found a diamond. I experienced love, friendship, and happiness," I laughed. 

"I love you guys," Clay said, hugging us all. 

"Clay!" Glory exclaimed as he dragged us all to hug us. 

"Watch the painting," Tsunami hissed. 

"AW!" I squealed. My best friends. My siblings. I love them all. We were having so much fun until five silent shots echoed in my ear.