Second Year: Valentines Day (Glorybringer)

Deathbringer's POV

Flash Forward

I knelt to the ground. Unsure if she was going to say yes. All I want is for her to say yes. I said two years ago that I wanted to be with her. Now it was her turn to show me if she wanted to be with me forever.

Present

"Come on, Glory," I said, pulling the beautiful young woman into the music room. Glory looked at her surroundings suspiciously. 

"What are we doing in the music room?" Glory asked, putting her hands on her hips. 

"What song do you want to listen to?" I asked as I walked over to the piano. Glory raised her eyebrows and grinned. 

"You can play the piano?" Glory wondered. I nodded and gave Glory a cheeky grin. "Apologize by One Republic." I started to play the song and Glory started to sway to the beat. "I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground," she sang. Glory continued to hum to the song. 

I watched as she happily twirled around and hummed to the beautiful song. Glory's blonde hair was up in a ponytail and her green eyes were staring at me. After the song was over, I played it on my phone and waltzed her around the room. "So, you can play the piano and you can waltz?" Glory grinned. "How come I didn't know this before?" 

"Because you don't live in my dorm," I whispered. Glory rolled her eyes and hugged me. "Happy Valentine's day Glory," I smiled. 

"Happy Valentine's day...Deathy," Glory smirked. I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. We are defiantly endgame.