Second Year: The Beach House Part 6

Starflight and Fatespeaker's drama

September 21st

Fatespeaker's POV

After the truth or dare game, I felt a hole in my heart. When Starflight said he liked Sunny, I felt my heart shatter. Peril, Deathbringer, and Riptide all gave me a sypthamtic look, but it didn't help. As we were walking back to the beach house, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Sunny holding Starflight's hand. I closed my eyes and felt the salty tears run down my face.

"Hey, um, that was very sweet of you," Sunny whispered. Even if I was ahead of them, I could still hear what they were saying.

"R-really? Y-you think that?" Starflight stammered. Sunny giggled and I heard the smack of lips against his cheek. I bit my tongue in anger and in sadness. I imagined Starflight making a stupid smile.

"I-I think I like you the same way," Sunny said. I growled, I wanted so badly to attack Sunny and prove to Starflight that I was better! But Peril looked at me with concerned look. She placed her hand on my hand.

"Fate," she said softly, "no." I sighed in defeat, I was just going to have to get over him...but...Starflight...man was he something. Crying right now would only draw attention to myself. I sucked up my tears, no matter how hard it was, and I continued to walk to the beach house. When we reached the house, I ran to my room and closed the door.

But as soon as that door closed, I started to sob my eyes out. Salty tears started to fall down my face as I thought about Sunny and Starflight. What would their ship name be? Sunnyflight. I despise it now. As I was thinking about Starflight, someone knocked on the door. "GO AWAY!" I shouted.

"Fate, we aren't going to go. No matter what you say," Deathbringer said, his voice was muffled from the door. I sighed and moved away from the door and thankfully, Peril, Riptide, and Deathbringer walked in.

"I'm sorry that Starflight doesn't like you the way you do," Riptide apologized.

"I-I don't wanna talk, I just want to cry," I groaned. Peril nodded and I leaned my head on her shoulder and started to cry again. Deathbringer and Riptide patted my back. Even if I was hurting, at least I had my friends to keep me company...

Riptide's POV

After I was finished reassuring Fatespeaker, I started walking through the halls of the beach house. It was kind of beautiful at night. As I was walking I got pulled away toward the pool. Standing next to me was Tsunami, her blue hair was down and it looked like a beautiful waterfall.

"Squid Brain," Tsunami started, she fidgeted with her hands, nervously, "I have something to ask you."

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. Tsunami looked up at me hopefully, I took her hands in mine. "I know your mom hates me but...can we at least see if this works?"

"I-I would love too..." Tsunami blushed. I smiled back at her and blushed as she moved her hair out of her eyes.

"Great."

"Cool."

(Sorry guys, I know I haven't been updating as fast as you want me too. I'll try to make more updates. Sorry it was short.)