Second Year: The Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Peril's POV

I ran upstairs and into my dorm room. When I opened it, I saw Deathbringer, Riptide, and Fatespeaker pacing. "Hey guys," I greeted.

"They didn't invite us!" Deathbringer muttered angrily.

"Who didn't invite us?" I asked, confused now.

"Glory, Clay, Tsunami, Starflight, and Sunny," Fatespeaker growled. "They are having a friend outing and we weren't included."

"Yeah, I wanted to spend time with Tsunami!" Riptide huffed. I looked at the naive people in front of me.

I started to laugh, I laughed so hard that my leg kicked the door and the door closed. "You guys can be so stupid!" I chuckled. They looked at me with confused expressions. "They didn't invite you because they wanted to hang out with each other as siblings!"

"OOOOHHHH," they said.

"Why didn't Glory tell me that?" Deathbringer asked.

"She probably did you, oaf," I laughed. Deathbringer rolled his eyes and searched for the candy storage. "Hey, since our boyfriends and girlfriends are having their time, you wanna have our time?" I asked them.

"Sure," Fatespeaker beamed.

"I'm okay with that," Riptide said as he sat down on the couch.

"I will be okay with it if you tell me where the candy jar is," Deathbringer grinned. I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the couch.

"In your dreams," I said. He laughed. "Okay, what movie do you guys want to watch?" I wondered, turning on the TV.

"Oo! Oo!" Fatespeaker exclaimed. "What if we watch Twilight!"

"Ooo, yes!" I smiled.

"Moons no," the boys gagged.

"Have you even watched it?" Fatespeaker and I asked. The guys shook their heads. Fatespeaker and I shared a look and pressed play. When Edward showed up Fatespeaker and I sighed dreamily. "Edward," we sighed. The boys rolled their eyes.

There was a knock on the door. I groaned and looked at Deathbringer. "What?" Deathbringer asked.

"Can you get the door?" I wondered.

"No, it's your dorm, you get it," he huffed. I groaned and stood up, I walked over to the door and opened it. Standing before me was a tall shady man, he had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Darkstalker," the shady man said, grinning. Fatespeaker's head lifted up and she looked at Darkstalker.

"I'm going to ask you to leave," I growled.

"Don't worry," he grinned. "You won't remember this anyway," Darkstalker said and pressed a piece of cloth against my face fiercely. Then...black.

CLIFFHANGER! I guess you will have to read book two to know what is going to happen next. 😏 Well, I hoped you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will not disappoint you in the next one.

~Tsunamilion