Second Year: Valentines Day (Starspeaker)

Fatespeaker's POV

I raced up the steps to Starflight's dorm, hoping he would be there. I had to tell him how I felt. He may be in a relationship but I had to tell him so he would at least know. I passed many students on their way down to their classes. Once I reached his door I knocked on it, waiting for him anxiously I shifted my weight on my feet. 

"Who is it?" he asked. 

"It's Fatespeaker," I called. 

"Come in!" he shouted. I opened the door then closed it. I turned around and saw that Starflight was deleting something. He wasn't sad but he wasn't happy. He was normal. What was wrong? Curious, I walked up to him. 

"What are you doing?" I wondered. 

"Deleting all the photos of me and Sunny as a couple," Starflight said. 

"Why?" 

"Because we broke up," he replied. I looked at him concerned. 

"Was it bad?" I asked as I rubbed his arm. Starflight shook his head then chuckled a bit. 

"Actually, we both wanted it," He smiled. I looked him in the eyes, those beautiful brown eyes. Man, they just drag me into a world where Starflight is mine and I'm his. But, I guess now that he is single, I could make my move. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine," Starflight said, smiling. He lowered his phone and smiled kindly at me. I smiled at him kindly. 

"Good," I beamed. "At least it doesn't ruin your friendship," I said, "right?" Starflight nodded. "Good," I muttered. His brown eyes gazed deep into mine. Nervousness rushed through me. What was happening? Was it just me or were we getting closer? I looked at Starflight and saw that he was fidgeting with his hands. Was he nervous too? 

"Fatespeaker," he whispered, "I need to tell you something." I ignored him and pressed my lips lightly against Starflight's. I felt Starflight be startled but then he kissed me back. I pulled away and sighed. I placed my fingers on my lips. 

"I'm sorry," I said rapidly. "I know you are healing, I shouldn't have done that, I think-" I was cut off with Starflight placing his lips on mine. Man, he was good at this, why did Sunny ever leave him? 

"No, Fatespeaker I'm sorry," Starflight apologized after he pulled away. "I should have realized my feelings for you sooner instead of getting together with Sunny," Starflight sighed. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled kindly at him. 

"Starflight," I smiled. "I don't care that you had to be with Sunny to realize that you liked me. All I care about is that you like me," I whispered. Starflight kissed me again and I kissed him back, this kiss lasted longer than the others but I pulled back to get air. "Want to go get something to eat?" I asked as my stomach growled. 

"Sure Fatespeaker," Starflight laughed. We stood up and walked out of the dorm. The whole day I was beaming. I'm finally Starflight's and he's finally mine.