Second Year: The Beach House Part 5

Tsunami and Riptide's drama

September 21st

Tsunami's POV

"Are you sure we should do this?" Fatespeaker questioned, nervously as she took off her sweater. Glory's idea that she had was brilliant. The girls and I were going to walk to the beach with our bikinis.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes. "The boys will be dying."

"And it was my idea so I get the credit," Glory clarified.

"Yeah, Yeah," I rolled my eyes. I took off my sweater and so did Peril and Glory. Sunny on the other hand didn't want to. After we were done changing, we walked out caring booggie boards. And as we were walking to the beach,  I noticed how we looked like super models.

But the best part was watching the boys expressions. Riptide's expression was surprised and his mouth was open in a really shocked way. It was the same for Clay and Starflight. But Deathbringer's expression was priceless. He kept on changing it from smug to surprised to shaking his head.

I watched as Glory grinned and placed her board on the sand next to the cooler. I walked to the cooler and opened it. Inside it had my favourite beers.

"Nice choice," I told them.

"The best for the best," Riptide grinned. He grabbed my hand and I slapped his hand away from me. Riptide gave me a disapproving look. "Anyway, it's been a while since we've been in the water, care to join me?" He wondered.

"Gladly," I grinned. But as we were walking to the waves, Deathbringer held him back.

"What the girls did was not fair, I have an idea too," Deathbringer whispered in Riptide's ear.

"For the record, I didn't plan this, Glory did," I ratted Glory out. Deathbringer raised his eye brow and then grinned.

"Even better," he muttered. I rolled my eyes and walked to the water. When the waves hit my feet, I felt the refreshing chill slide up my back. While others think it's freezing (I'm looking and Peril and Glory), I think it's amazing. I raised my arms and then dove into the water. I swam around the water and then I felt hands on my hands. I kicked the other person in their stomach and swam to the surface.

The other person returned to the surface and the person was none other than Charles.

"Oops, sorry, wrong person," he muttered then swam off.

"I don't regret kicking your stomach!" I shouted after him. That man made me sick, pyshically and mentally. I shuddered and watched and Peril slowly walked into the water, squealing all the way through. I watched how Deathbringer carried Glory into the water, despite her protests.

Glory's POV

I shrieked as Deathbringer picked me up and walked me over to the water. "Deathbringer! You put me DOWN! You SON OF A GOAT!"

"I will...once I'm in the water," Deathbringer grinned. My eyes widened. He wasn't...was he?

"DEATHBRINGER! You know how much I hate water!!!! Let me go!!!!" I shrieked. I used my hands to hit him playfully but enough force to tell him that I wasn't playing.

Once he was knew deep in the water, he said, "as you wish my queen." Then almost to suddenly, he stopped me in the water. As I fell I screamed and then I was dunked in water. When I resurfaced, I glared at Deathbringer while he laughed. Oh, I was so going to get him back....

--------------a few hours later-----------------

It was starting to get dark and I was really tired...well sort of. I still didn't get Deathbringer back. But it will be soon. And I have the perfect thing to do. Peril made a fire and we all sat around it drinking the beer that Riptide bought. Peril was sitting next to Deathbringer and he was sitting next to Riptide. Clay sat next to Riptide and Starflight sat next to Sunny and Clay. I sat next to Sunny and Tsunami. And Fatespeaker sat next to Peril and Tsunami.

"Let's play truth or dare," Tsunami suggested. We all agreed. "Okay, Peril you go first."

"Ooh! Okay, um, Tsunami, truth or dare?" Peril asked.

"DARE!" Tsunami grinned. Peril grinned at Tsunami and whispered something in her ear. Tsunami groaned but hid the smile I knew to well. It was the 'I'm about to do something awesome'.

Tsunami walked up to Riptide and pinned him to the sand. She kissed his cheek and then got off him. Riptide got up and tried to wipe off that silly grin. "Um, Glory, truth or dare?"

"Eh, dare," I shrugged.

"I dare you to kiss Deathbringer," Tsunami smirked. I sighed and walked to Deathbringer's smug face. I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips. It was a strange feeling but some how it felt right.

"Clay truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he said.

"Have you ever had to sing in front of everyone?" I wondered.

"Nope." He said.

"Peril, truth or dare?" Clay asked.

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to sing a song," he smiled. Peril sighed and got up. She straightened her sweater and started singing.

"I thought that I've been hurt before, but no one's ever left me quite this sore," she sang. "Your words cut deeper than a knife, now I need some to breathe me back to life." She stopped singing and then the game continued. Starflight had to tell us who his crush was, and surprisingly he said Sunny. Deathbringer was chased by dogs and Riptide had to dive into the ocean with a white shirt. Fatespeaker had to dance to a song that Peril sang.

After the game, we all walked back to the beach house. But the night was far from over.