Second Year: What happened at the dance Part 1

Riptide and Tsunami's POV

Tsunami's POV

Flashback

"I can't believe he came!" Riptide roared. I winced and frowned. We were in Riptide's room, the ball was over. However, it was a bad ending for a great night. "Did you know?" he growled. 

"Of Course not, Squid Brain!" I shot. "Why would I invite a man who I DESPISE to a party?!" Riptide rolled his eyes and scoffed. "What was that?" I wondered, still angry. 

"What was what," Riptide muttered. 

"That scoff!" I yelled. 

"That scoff was that I don't believe you!" shouted Riptide. I gasped and frowned. I picked up my navy blue jacket and stomped out of his room. As I getting my things, Riptide's face softened, and looked sorry. "I'm sorry Tsunami, I didn't mean to say that," he said. I ignored him and started to walk away. 

"Then what did you mean?" I growled. "Tell me! I'm all ears!" Riptide hesitated. "That's what I thought!" I spat. Yanking my arm, I left the room, leaving Riptide alone. I walked past Deathbringer and Clay and out the door. Once I was in my room, I closed the door and started to sob my eyes out. 

Present 

I watched as Glory and Deathbringer walked out of the room. Ever since the ball, Riptide and I haven't spoken. Maybe it was the fact he didn't believe that I had no part in Whirlpool coming to the ball. "Well...who wants to be the next lip singer?" Riptide wondered. 

"I guess I could," I muttered. Riptide rolled his eyes, I guess he could the anger in my voice. "What? You don't believe me? Typical." 

"Yeah, I'm going leave you there so you can calm your nerves down," Riptide growled. "Anybody else wants to sing?" 

"Why? You don't think I can sing?" I roared. I stood up and walked up to him. Riptide stood up too and walked over to me. I don't think that he cared that Sunny, Starflight, Clay, Peril, and Fatespeaker were watching. Not to mention Glory and Deathbringer who were holding hands and beaming like two balls of sunshine when they walked into the room. 

"I believe you can do it. I just don't believe that you will do it," Riptide whispered. Although I knew he was feeling the pain of saying it, the pain of that sentence stung me like a bee. I could tell that Glory knew of my pain. 

"Give me the mic," I low growled. Riptide handed me a mic and played Crazy by Daniella Andrade.

"Well, this should be interesting," Peril muttered. I ignored her and started to sing. 

"I remember when I remember, I remember when I lost my mind. There was something so pleasant about that place," I sang. "Even your emotions have an echo into so much space." 

"And when you're out there, without care. Yeah, I was out of touch, but it wasn't because I didn't know enough. I just knew too much," I sang. I closed my eyes started to sing. I mean I didn't like to sing but I didn't mind it. 

"Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy? Does that make me crazy? Possibly," I sang. I started to sway to the music. "Pa, pa, pa, pe, Papa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe, Pa, pa, pa, pe." 

"Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are?" sang I. I opened my eyes and stared Riptide down. My eyes saying that we would talk outside soon. "Hahaha. Bless your soul. You really think you're in control?"

"I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, And I think you're crazy just like me," I sang. "Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe Pa pa pa pe."