P

"Killed by a fucking merchant!" Jungkook threw his game controller down. "God damnit!"

Taehyung giggled. "Poor Kookie. I thought you were supposed to be golden at everything."

"He cheated." Jungkook grumbled. He checked the time on his watch. "School's over soon, I should start heading back."

Taehyung pouted. "Aw, already?"

Jungkook chuckled as he gathered his sleepover bag and packed everything up. "I spent the whole night here and then we skipped school to play video games. Don't you get tired of me?"

"Never." Taehyung blushed, ducking his head.

Jungkook didn't notice. "I'll text you later, Tae!"

"Bye!" Taehyung waved as he watched his best friend and his crush walk out the door.

"Oh, excuse me," Jungkook smiled as he turned the corner and almost bumped into Seokjin, Taehyung's older brother.

"Careful," the handsome boy smiled.

"Sorry," Jungkook swerved around him and walked out the front door, hurrying down the sidewalk back to his house.

He knew he would get in trouble when he got home, since the school no doubt called his parents for his absence. But he didn't care, it had been too much fun at Taehyungs house to leave and go to school.

As he neared his home, his good mood suddenly plummeted when he saw the police cars surrounding his house.

Yellow crime scene tape was placed around the perimeter, and officers were standing guard so the onlookers couldn't breach the scene.

He stopped for a moment, frozen in place as all the worst possible scenarios flooded him.

Then he broke into a sprint.

"Mom!" He cried. "Dad! Yoongi!"

An officer was about to stop him from getting through but Jungkook dove between his legs and kept running, bursting into the house.

His parents were crying, holding each other as an officer tried to talk to them.

"What's going on?" He demanded, his heart pounding. "What happened?"

"Jungkookie!" His mom wailed, breaking away from her husband to crush him in a hug. "Oh, my sweet, sweet baby."

"What happened?" Jungkook asked again. "Why are the police here?"

"Son...you should take a seat." The officer said.

Jungkook didn't want to, but then his parents sat him on the couch and squished him between them.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook looked around for his older brother but the only other people in the house were officers.

At the mention of Yoongi, his parents broke into tears again and Jungkook got a sick feeling.

"Where's my brother?" Jungkook demanded, heart racing.

"Min Yoongi was...found dead in his room last night." The officer finally said.

Jungkook stared.

Then he jumped up from the couch, surprising his parents.

"Jungie-"

"You're lying!" Jungkook shouted, racing up the stairs and bursting into the hallway.

He was about to burst into Yoongi's room, but then the door suddenly opened from the other side.

Jungkook stumbled back in shock, his heart stopping when he saw the two coroners walking out of his older brothers bedroom, a body held between them on a stretcher. A black tarp covered him.

Jungkook fell to the floor as he watched them carefully take Yoongi's body away.

"Jungkook..." His mother was suddenly at his side again. "My son...my only son..."

This time, Jungkook joined her in crying.