N

Parents do crazy things for their kids, Jungkook was realizing.

He was laying in bed, a cold rag pressed over his sweaty, pale forehead while his mom and dad fussed over him.

Normally, Jungkook would joke that he wasn't dying, but...

"What did the doctor say?" He asked sleepily. He had been sleeping a lot lately. His body was just so tired. He felt weak, which was a knew feeling to him. He was always so strong normally.

"Go to bed sweetie," his mom kissed his cheek. "We'll let you know when the results come in."

Jungkook just nodded, too sleepy to do anything else.

Out in the hallway, his parents broke into tears when they looked again at the results that had already come in yesterday.

-

"Hobi!" Yoongi cried, breaking away from Namjoon and running to his boyfriend.

Hoseok tensed when the boy he had never seen before suddenly hugged him. "What's going on? Where's my Yoonki?"

"I'm here!" Yoongi looked up at him with teary eyes. "It's me, Hobi, I swear!"

Hoseok looked uncomfortable. "If this is some kind of fucking sick ass joke-"

Frustrated no one was believing him, Yoongi suddenly grabbed the boys pants, yanking them down.

Hoseok screeched in surprise, but before he could do anything else, Yoongi spun him around and pushed him over the hood of his car.

"Here. Right fucking here." Yoongi pointed to a small mark on the boys ass. "You sat on your sisters hot curling iron in eighth grade and it left this scar!"

Namjoon blinked, not really sure what to do. "Should...we take this inside?"

Yoongi stepped back and Hoseok straightened up, pulling his pants up.

"I'm Yoongi, I swear." Yoongi begged them both to believe him as they walked inside.

But Namjoon ignored him, looking at the new boy. He wasn't sure how he felt about him. Was Jimin cheating on him and this was some extremely elaborate cover up?

No, Jimin would never cheat.

So then what the hell was going on?

"Well since you've already seen an intimate part of me, you might as well know my name." Hoseok sighed once they all got inside the kitchen. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

"Kim Namjoon." Namjoon shook his hand.

"And I'm Min Yoongi." Yoongi insisted, standing small beside them, looking up at the two taller boys beside him.

They both looked down at him.

"I am!" He stomped his foot. "I am!"

"Am I crazy, or am I starting to believe him?" Hoseok whispered to Namjoon.

"I can hear you!" Yoongi glared at them.

"I have no idea what's going on." Namjoon sighed.

"What is this, some kind of reincarnation thing gone wrong?" Hoseok frowned, looking Jimin's body up and down.

"Something like that, I think." Yoongi nodded. "I don't know what happened to Jimin or where he is, but I'm Yoongi and I'm in his body." He looked at Namjoon. "You should take me seriously and be more concerned, that's your boyfriend who is missing."

Namjoon had no idea how to reply to that.

"How did you know all those private things about me?" Hosoek crossed his arms, looking the boy over suspiciously.

"Because we're dating, dumbass." Yoongi glared. "Since October 15th, 2015. You asked me out on the playground that we would always take late night walks to."

Hoseok blinked. "How do you know that?"

Yoongi threw his hands up in the air, frustrated.

"Okay, okay," Namjoon calmed him down. "Let's say this is real, and you were murdered and somehow got trapped in Jimin's body...who killed you? Why did you get stuck in Jimin of all people? Where's Jimin?"

"I don't know the answers to any of those questions." Yoongi shook his head.

"Maybe that's what we have to figure out." Hoseok said. "Maybe if we do, everything will go back to normal."

Namjoon wasn't sure, it seemed like a bad movie plot, but he had no other ideas.

He sighed. "Okay, I guess we're going to investigate Yoongi's death then."

Yoongi beamed. "Finally!"