L

His reflection was staring back at him, looking tired and terrified.

"You!" Jimin pointed a finger at him.

Yoongi blinked. Stared.

He raised his hands and was shocked to see they were his own- not Jimin's.

He glanced around the dark, vast emptiness. "Am I dreaming?"

"You're Yoongi!" Jimin stalked closer. "The one who stole my life!"

Yoongi backed up. "Whoa, I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did!" Jimin shouted. "I can see and hear everything you're doing with my body! Don't you dare kiss Namjoon! That's my boyfriend!"

Yoongi backed up as Jimin advanced. "I didn't ask for this! I don't know what's going on!"

"You stole my life and sent me to this...this...whatever the fuck this place is!" Jimin accused, eyes narrowed in anger. 

"Is this your subconscious?" Yoongi looked around. "I was wondering where you went."

"Give me my body back!" Jimin screeched, suddenly tackling the boy.

Yoongi yelped as his back hit the ground- there was a floor here?- with Jimin's snarling face above him.

"Stop! I don't- I was murdered! I didn't do any of this on purpose!" Yoongi kicked at the boy, finally managing to throw him off.

"Then how did it happen?" Jimin spat. 

"I don't know- that's what we're all trying to figure out!" Yoongi said desperately. 

Jimin still seemed angry, but he wasn't trying to hurt Yoongi anymore.

"I think if we figure out who killed me, everything will go back to normal." Yoongi said. "Then you should get your body back."

Jimin cocked his head. "But your body is dead. You're buried by now. So won't you die for real if this gets solved?"

Yoongi looked away. "I've been trying not think about it."

Jimin finally sighed deeply. "This sucks."

Yoongi snorted. Then laughed. Then laughed harder. 

"Sucks!" His shoulders shook with laughter. "That's one word to sum this shitshow up!"

Jimin cracked a smile. "Just promise me two things."

Yoongi faced him. "Sure."

"First of all, don't jerk off with my dick." Jimin said.

Yoongi snorted. "That's at the bottom of my list of things to do. What's the second thing?"

Jimin smirked. "Always remember- if you sleep with my Namjoon, I'll kill you."