O

His hands wouldn't stop shaking.

Namjoon was driving him home- well no. He was driving Yoongi to Jimin's house, not to his own house.

"Turn left here." Yoongi instructed, seeing his familiar street.

Namjoon sighed, stopping at the stop light. "Baby, you live down this street. Not down that one."

"Turn!" Yoongi screeched, still fed up that Namjoon still believed him to be whoever Jimin was.

Namjoon jumped at the sudden out burst. "Okay, okay, don't stress yourself out baby. I'll turn."

He flipped on the blinker and turned left instead of going straight.

Yoongi stared out the window, bouncing his leg nervously. He wanted to see his parents. They would fix this. They always knew what was going on. He missed his little brother.

As he imagined reconnecting with his family, Namjoon slowed the car.

Yoongi saw why- and his heart jumped into his throat.

Police cars and yellow crime scene tape blocked off his house.

"Whoa, what happened?" Namjoon asked, peering out the window.

Yoongi's heart pounded and he unclipped his seatbelt.

"Jimin!" Namjoon called, alarmed. "What are you doing?!" He slammed the brakes as Yoongi flung open his door and raced into the street.

Yoongi didn't care people were staring at him, he had to get inside and make sure his parents and Jungkook were okay. He had to know Holly was alright.

"Sir, you can't go in." An officer held him back.

"Stop it! Let me go!" Yoongi thrashed around, trying to get around the officer. "I live here!"

"No you don't." The officer sighed. "You're not a Min."

Yoongi stopped, staring up at the man.

The front door opened and everyone started talking when his parents and Jungkook stepped out, holding Holly in his arms.

"Mom! Dad!" Yoongi broke away from the officer and started running to them. "What happened? Are you guys alright?"

They gave him a weird look, and Yoongi didn't know if that hurt more than their devastated expressions did or not.

He faced Jungkook.

"Jungie, Koo, please tell me you know its me." He pleaded, grabbing Jungkook's arm.

Holly snarled and barked at him.

Yoongi withdrew his hands instantly, his eyes wide in shock.

"Uh, I know you go to my school." Jungkook mumbled, his eyes red from crying. "Sorry, she normally doesn't bark."

Yoongi watched them climb into their car, feeling like he was about to faint.

This couldn't be real. None of this should be happening.

Namjoon finally caught up with him. "Jimin, you can't pull stunts like that! What if you had gotten hit by a car?" He sighed, taking Yoongi's hand and leading him back.

Yoongi felt numb and he let Namjoon take him away.

As Namjoon pulled his seatbelt back on for him, Yoongi saw one last thing leave the house.

Two men held a stretcher between them, and on it, was a covered body.

His.