E

Yoongi stared at the room he was in.

Jimins room.

The boy had a spacious, airy room with large windows and fake plants on the computer desk.

He didn't have a production room set up like how Yoongi used to have, but his bed was bigger and Yoongi spent most of his time on it.

He was trying to figure out Jimin's passcode for his phone, cursing that the boy didn't have fingerprint set up.

He was locked out for a few minutes and he scratched off '2927' on his list of possible four digit pin codes.

The door suddenly burst open and Yoongi recognized Namjoon, Jimins boyfriend.

"We need to talk," the boy said.

Yoongi nodded and patted the bed beside him. Hopefully now Namjoon would take Yoongi seriously when he said he wasn't Jimin.

Namjoon sat down, eyeing the boy.

"In the nurses office, you said you were Min Yoongi." Namjoon started.

"Yeah, and I still am." Yoongi insisted.

"After that was when we drove to the Mins house and saw that crime scene." Namjoon continued.

"Yes, I remember." Yoongi huffed.

"How the hell did you know his name before we went over there and found out what had happened?" Namjoon demanded.

"Because!" Yoongi shouted. "I'm Min fucking Yoongi! I don't know what happened but a man came into my room and killed me and then I woke up in Jimins body!"

Namjoon laughed. "That's not possible."

"Then explain this!" Yoongi gestured to himself.

"You're out of it," Namjoon reasoned. "You had a seizure and maybe subconsciously felt something was wrong with the Min house."

Yoongi scowled. "That's stupid."

"Jimin-"

"Open this!" Yoongi threw the phone at Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed, unlocking the phone. "Jimin, you need to go to a hospital. The brain damage might be more severe than we thought."

Yoongi ignored him, scrolling through Jimins photos.

There were a lot of pictures of Jimin and Namjoon together, and Yoongi recognized Seokjin as well in some of them.

He quickly went to the phone and dialed a number he had memorized.

"Who are you calling?" Namjoon questioned.

Yoongi ignored him, waiting until the person spoke up.

"Hello?" Came the confused answer.

"Hobi!" Yoongi cried.