R

Hoseok was confused. "Who is this?"

And how did they know his nickname?

"Hobi, it's me!"

"That doesn't clear things up." Hoseok sat up in bed. "How did you get this number?"

"Baby, it's me. It's Yoonki."

Hoseok froze. "Yoon..."

The nickname only he called Yoongi. The Yoongi that was dead. The Yoongi whose funeral was in a few days.

He got angry. "Fuck you. Your stupid sick joke isn't funny, asshole."

"Hobi, it's me! I swear! Please, I know it's confusing and a lot to take in and I don't understand it either but I can prove it's me! It's Yoongi!" The person pleaded with him.

His voice was higher pitched than Yoongi's.

"My Yoonki is dead," Hoseok snapped, new tears flooding his eyes. "I don't know who you are or how you knew these things but-"

"We had sex together for the first time at a ski resort."

Hoseok froze. "H-how..."

"We both tried to act like we weren't virgins, but it was obvious because we were both so awkward. I bottomed. Then we switched. We cuddled afterwards, watching a dumb cartoon because it was the only channel the resort could get. The next day we couldn't even ski properly because our asses hurt, so we spent the rest of the trip in the jacuzzi, and you snuck in some bubble bath and we got in trouble for breaking the jets."

Hoseoks heart was pounding. "Yoongi...?"

"It's me, Hobi, I swear!" The voice cried. "I know I don't sound the same and I don't look the same but it's me!"

"I need to see you." Hoseok gasped, jumping out of bed.

There was muffled sounds, faint talking, and then the voice was back.

"Jimins address is, what did you say? Five or seven? Chesapeake or Chestnut? What? Okay whatever fuck it. Hobi, I'll text you the address. Meet me there right away!"

He hung up, and Hoseok wasted no time in racing to his car.

-

Namjoon didn't know how he felt, watching his boyfriend talk about having sex with a stranger.

But then again, this might not be his boyfriend.

Yoongi hung up, and wiped away a few tears. "God...I miss him."

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Hobi. My Hobi." Yoongi replied, playing around with Jimins phone. He had a newer model and Yoongi was distracting himself by messing around with it.

"Your...boyfriend?" Namjoon crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Yoongi looked at him. "How long have you and Jimin been dating?"

Namjoon sighed. "Jimin, how far along are you going to go with this?"

"I'm not Jimin!" Yoongi snapped. "For all I fucking know, Jimin is in my body!"

He froze. "Wait, you don't think that's possible- right?"

"I don't think any of this is possible." Namjoon sighed.

"Well it is because it happened!" Yoongi huffed. "Someone killed me, I died, and instead of going to hell I went into Jimins body, and I don't know where he went but maybe he's just in some kind of purgatory, and if we can make this right he'll come back!"

Namjoon shook his head. "You expect me to believe this shitty 90s movie plot line? I'm a man of science and facts."

"Then face the damn facts." Yoongi growled. "Im. Not. Your. Jimin!"

"That's it, I'm taking you to a hospital." Namjoon sighed, getting up.

"Hey, hey!" Yoongi backed up in alarm on the bed as Namjoon stood over him. Jimin was tiny as well, and Namjoon was giant.

"Stop it! Put me down!" Yoongi thrashed around in Namjoon's hold as the stronger boy slung him over his shoulder, carrying him down the house. "This is kidnapping!"

"It's for your own good." Namjoon didn't even seem to feel the punches that Yoongi was landing on his back as he carried his boyfriend to the front door.

Yoongi grabbed onto the door frame. "Put me down, you- you brute!"

Namjoon sighed, unhooking Yoongi's fingers and carrying him to the driveway, where his car was parked. "You're only making this worse for yourself, Jimin."

"I'm Yoongi!" Yoongi screeched. "Min fucking Yoongi!"

Namjoon had just opened the car door when a red Impala suddenly raced around the corner, pulling into the driveway and braking just before it would hit Namjoon's car.

Namjoon stopped, and Yoongi did too, both staring at the boy who climbed out.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, looking confused at the scene before him. "Uh, am I at the right address...?"