T

Yoongi held the phone up to his ear, playing the recording over and over again.

"That was all you did?" Hoseok scoffed angrily. "That was nothing!"

"Seokjin didn't kill Yoongi." Namjoon stated firmly. "And I would appreciate you not shoving me in my own house."

"Stop fighting." Yoongi complained, listening to the phone again. 

"He didn't even try!" Hoseok accused. "I bet him and that Seokjin guy are working on this together!"

Namjoon bristled. "Get out of my fucking house!"

"Stop!" Yoongi jumped up. "Both of you- fucking cut it out!" 

"Babe-"

"Go home, Hobi." Yoongi sighed.

The boy blinked. "What?"

"There's nothing else we can do today and it's getting late. I'm tired. I'll call you tomorrow." Yoongi smiled.

"Yeah. Get out." Namjoon crossed his arms.

"And you!" Yoongi rounded on him, tilting his head back slightly to meet Namjoon's eyes. "Calm down! Go to bed."

"It's like ten." Namjoon said in disbelief.

"Bed." Yoongi's eyes narrowed.

"Seperate beds." Hoseok put in.

Namjoon shoved him to the door. "Get out."

"I'll call you tomorrow baby!" Yoongi called out before Namjoon slammed the door shut. 

Namjoon faced Yoongi/Jimin. "You can sleep in here. I'll take the guest room."

Yoongi watched him go, before crawling into Jimin's bed.

He raised Jimin's hands and looked at them with Jimin's eyes.

It was a crazy, impossible, insane thing that had happened, and of course everyone was confused and scared. He had to remind himself to not freak out and allow Hoseok and Namjoon to get their frustrations out.

Finally, his tiredness took over and Yoongi finally fell asleep, wondering where Jimin was in the middle of all of this.