G

"Parents are out of town," Seokjin said as he led Namjoon inside. "And Taehyung just left to visit Jungkook again." 

They entered the kitchen and Seokjin opened his fridge. "Want anything to drink?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I'm fine."

He watched Seokjin grab himself a Coke, popping open the gray tab and taking a sip.

There was no way Jin was a murderer. Namjoon refused to believe it. 

"So...Tae is with Jungkook Min?" He asked conversationally, hoping the phone in his pocket was picking up their voices clearly. 

"Yeah, you know how he loves that kid." Seokjin laughed. He turned somber. "Poor dude...I heard he was sick as well. Imagine losing your brother and getting a disease in the same week!"

Namjoon couldn't help but smile. Compassion! There! A good sign Seokjin hadn't killed Yoongi!

"It's terrible," he agreed. "I can't believe Yoongi is dead. Were you two close at all?"

Seokjin shook his head. "Not really. We had some classes together but we didn't talk much. He was a quiet kid."

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah..."

He knew he should bring up the music show last year, but he couldn't find a good way to do so. He really didn't believe Seokjin was a killer.

"Wanna play some video games?" Seokjin asked.

Namjoon shook his head. "I actually just remembered I have some homework to finish. I'll text you later."

He ran out, with Seokjin's confused stare following him.