chapter 5

=Alexandra POV=

I'm walking to the lunch room alone. Zoey disappear. I don't know where. but I know she can defend herself, so I don't worry. I opened the doors, and like yesterday, they got quiet and looked at me. then the queen bee herself came in front of me, with a broken nose.

"OMG, what happened to your nose? "Does it hurt?" I asked with a smirk. She looked at me with hate.

"Who do you think you are? "You came here acting like you were the boss of this school, bitch your fucking nothing, so get the hell out of here," she said, getting closer to my face.

"If you don't get out of my face, I swear I'm going to mess you up real good," the twins came up behind me.

"Alex, she's not worthy. Come on," Jake said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I was about to leave, but she had to open her mouth.

"You know Bryan is still home recovering from what you did; how can you do something like that? "He's your brother's bitch."

"Oh, so he can push me, hit me, stomp on me, and bully me, but I can't defend myself?" I said I was getting on her face again. She was about to say something, but the lunch doors slammed open. Men with guns came in. The whole cafeteria started screaming.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, and they obeyed. The intruders pointed their guns at me.

"Get on the walls, at the back!" I said to all of them.

Wade took my arm and tried to pull me. but I didn't move.

"Just go," he was about to say something, but someone cleared their throat.

"Well, well, well, Alexandra Dale Valentino, the most feared girl in the state, the one I love," he said. I look up at the person, and it has to be the one and only, my ex. I pushed Jack and Wade to the wall. I turn around, facing Sam.

"What do you want, Sam?" I said he had a whole black outfit, with his white dyed hair and his grey eyes. the ones I used to love.

"I want you and your gang," he said, walking in front of me. His hand came up and softly touched my cheeks. I look up into his eyes, and he looks down at me. Memories came into my brain. I quickly snatched his hands away and took a step back. I smirked up at him.

"What makes you think that I'll go with you and give you the gang?"

"I know you still love me, Ali; you'll give everything for me," he said, making me scoff.

"Bro, you think too much of yourself; that's something I hate about you," I said.

"Well, if you don't come with me, then I'll kill every little one of these little rats, including you; I can see you don't have back up, your Armless, without weapons. So I have the lead," he said with a smirk on his face. I smirked back. In a swift move, I took both of my gold guns. and pointed it at him.

He took a step back. One of his men came and dragged him in the back, all of them pointing a gun. At me. I didn't waste time. I ran to the other side of the room so no one gets shot. pointing my guns at them I shot one by one. I got on top of a table and dodged every bullet. There are 10 more men left. thank fully Zoey came from behind, taking her gun out and shooting the back ones. I jumped to the next table, still shooting them. One of my guns was out of bullets, and since I'm out of ammo, I throw one of the guns out. I continued shooting at them. leaving 6. My other gun ran out. I got shot in the leg, but I didn't pay attention to the pain. I took my knife out.

I jump toward them. slashing their throats open, killing all of them. Me and Zoey stood around the bodies, looking straight at Sam. He was angry.

"You fucking bitch, I swear I'm going to kill you and your little friend," he said, pointing his gun at me. but before he could pull the trigger, someone shot him in the chest. Sam dropped his gun and fell to his knees. He looked up at me.

"I just wanted to be with you; I love you," he said before falling to the ground. I just stood there looking at him, remembering when we used to be together. But the Sam I used to love is gone. pain shot throughout my leg. I didn't even wince. Zoey took my arm and sat me down on a table.

"Give me your phone," I said, she passed me her phone before going out. I stand back up, holding myself on the table, and I turn around.

"Who shot him?" I asked, looking at everyone's scared faces.

"Me," some one said; I turned to the voice. Zack.

"Thank you, Zack," I said, giving him a nod with an emotionless face. He nodded back.

"No one is leaving this room until I say so. Sit down." I said at them. At first, they didn't move, but then they did. Jack and Wade came toward me. but I stopped them.

"Give me space, please." They nodded and went and sat down; people were whispering, and some girls were whimpering. I sat back down, facing them. Zoey came back with a first aid kit and sat down next to me, taking my leg, cleaning it, and taking the bullet out. I didn't move or make a sound, and people were looking; some even threw up. I dialed a number on Zoey's phone, and on the third ring, they picked up.

"Jesus, bring your men to the school."

"Did something happen?"

"Yeah, Sam came in and tried to kill me."

"All right, I'll be there in six minutes," he said as he hung up the phone. I sat there, looking at Zoey doing her work. I moved to sit on top of the table so she could stitch the wound. I lay down on it. I look at the students. They were all looking at me quietly. I sighed heavily.

"ya'll alright? Any one hurt?" I asked, looking at them. They all shook their heads.

"Who were they?" Zack asked me. I sighed; they deserve an explanation.

"Sam's my ex; he wanted me and my gang," I said.

"You're in a gang?" a girl asked.

"Yeah, ever heard of the serpents?" There were some gasps.

"I'm guessing you heard of it," I said.

"You're lying; he was probably a crazy freak trying to kill you; you're in no gang," the queen bee said. I scoff. Zoey finished. I pulled my pants down and stood up.

"Yeah, I'm not in a gang; I was playing with you guys. I didn't just kill them all. This was all an act," I said sarcastically.

"Told ya'll," she said. I looked at her.

"Do you know what sarcasm is?" I said to her. people laughed. The doors burst open. Jesus walked in, ordering our men to take the bodies.

"They all saw you?" he asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry if they say something; they'll probably get killed. "And you know the police are scared of us." I said it loudly enough for them to hear. Jesus looked at all of them and stopped at Zack and Damion. a smile creeping across his face.

"Zack, my man, you study here?" Jesus asked, walking up to Zack and hugging him. I look at both of them confused.

"Oh, you didn't know, this right here is Zack Jones; his father is the leader of the scorpion gang."

"what?!"

A/N: Please vote and comment!