03

Jihyun was busy helping her college mate transferring things from the lorry to the gathering point

Jihyun was busy helping her college mate transferring things from the lorry to the gathering point. There were also some people from other course came to help but only her course are obligated to join. Come to think about it, no one would complain,

as idols would be joining too. Pfft. Talk about idols, seventeen and nct dream would join the program. Yes, her own boyfriend. Is it still valid to call him as her boyfriend?

"Jung Jihyun!" May's loud voice surprise her from her daydreaming.

"It is still early to daydream, love. What are you think about." Jihyun hit May playfully as she liked to call her love.

"Nothing, I'm just taking a rest from lifting those heavy things." Her eyes trailed to the idols that busy passing foods to the children. Her eyes stopped at Jeno. He smiled widely, his eyes almost close. 

For a second, she felt her heart throbbing. Thinking that those eyes used to look at her lovely. May could sense Jihyun sadness and quickly pull her away from her so called boyfriend.

"Let's stay away from them, or you could transfer to seventeen team. Even though you don't tell me anything, I could easily read you. Wake up Jung Jihyun. He don't deserve you." Both of the girls were at the washing area. Jihyun only nod to May.

"Hey girls, can you help me with the laundry?" Both of the looked at the boy who is struggling hanging the laundry. Sudden plan came into her mind and she pushed Jihyun to the boy.

"I have something to do in the daycare room, She will help you! Bye!" With that May ran away to the main building.

"May!" Jihyun tried to pull May but she missed as the girl ran too fast.

"I don't mind if you want to follow her." Jihyun only smiled to him.

"Sorry, I'm just a little bit awkward being with stranger alone. But I'll still help though." He nodded to her and put down the basket before started hanging the laundry together.

"The weather today is so nice right?" Jihyun tried to break the awkward silence. He looked at Jihyun and nodded.

"I'm sorry if you feel weird toward me. But I just can't stand the silence." He walked closer to her and reached out his hand.

"I think we need to know each other's name by then the awkwardness will go away, I'm Vernon." She intentionally blushed when they shake their hands.

"I'm Jihyun but you know, I already know your name." He only chuckle and continue to hang the sheet.

"Jihyun, you have a nice name." She sank in the sweet smile of his.

They continued to talk happily as they already met for a long time.Without their realization, someone stared at them with white knuckles.

"Hey Vernon! The manager is looking for you." Both of them turned to the voice. He quickly bowed as he realized Vernon was not alone. Jihyun bowed to him too.

"Jihyun, this is Seungkwan hyung. Hyung, this is Jihyun." They shook hands and with that Vernon walked away with Seungkwan. Jihyun walked back to the main building to find May.

"Jihyun!" She turn her head and find Jaemin with...  

Ji In. Yeah, Kim Ji In from acting and modelling course.

"Hey, you don't tell us that you are joining this program." She rubbed the back of her neck and let a small laugh.

"I don't see why I need to tell you all though." Jaemin only shrugged and nudged her shoulder a bit.

"Can you take photos for us." She took the camera from Jaemin and snapped couple of theor photos.

"You two knew right, you should not be alone together like this. What if other people find out." Yeah, even though the fans already sense something with both of them, they still need to be careful.

"I tried, but he insisted to do it. Thanks for taking the photos for us, Jihyun. Where do you want to go? I'll follow you." Jaemin only pouted when Ji In walked away with Jihyun.

"See you later, Jae. Can't kiss you here, but i love you." Ji In linked her arms with Jihyun. Eventhough she is older than you but she still acted younger than her age.

"I want to find May, she left me with some stranger before and ran away." Ji In twitched her eyebrows.

"Did she sell you?! I thought she already stop selling you in the Amazon." They both laughed when remember that May used to pulled that kind of prank.

"No, it was Vernon asked ti help him with the laundry. But she left me alone with him." Ji In only smiled.

"That sounds good, from what I heard Vernon is a sweet guy." Ji In knew Jihyun's condition with Jeno.

"He is sweet, no doubt." Her smile showed that she was happy with Vernon, even though for a while. Ji In let out a proud smile.

 Ji In let out a proud smile