32

Chapter 32 – The Feeling

Jeno can't help but smile during the whole drive.

Jen

He shook his head and take a deep breath. Jihyun love to call him Jen back then when they still in a relationship. He loves it. He unlocks the dorm with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Look like someone is in a good mood today." Haechan rolled his eyes as the smile on Jeno's face didn't fade. Jeno ignore him and walk straight to his room.

"Is he ignoring me?" Haechan throw a pillow towards Jeno but it didn't reach him. Jaemin weirdly look at his best friend and smirk. As if he understands what is happening to Jeno.

"Have you all eaten your dinner?" After 10 minutes Jeno come out with a refreshing scent and wet hair.

"We did but I'm still hungry." Jisung pout and rub his stomach.

"Order some pizza, I'll pay for it." Jisung and Chenle head turn form their game to Jeno in a lightspeed.

"Hyung, are you serious?" Jisung quickly reach for his phone. Jeno nod in reply.

⋰˚☆

"How your son's treatment?" May drink her Iced Matcha while looking at Jihyun who sit opposite her.

"The doctor still continues with the transfusion method for now." Jihyun let out a sigh.

"Jehyeon is a strong kid, I'm sure he going to be healthy soon enough." Ji In caress her best friend's forearm.

"What about you and Jeno? I heard he accompany you at the hospital." Ji In wink at May.

"Jehyeon is throwing tantrum and only Jeno can control him. Want or not, he needs to be there. I told you to delete that picture, right?" Jihyun playfully glare at May.

"Like I said, it's too cute to be deleted." May let out a laugh.

"He looks really serious in getting back your heart." Ji In turn her head toward Jihyun.

"He is doing it for Jehyeon. Not for me." Jihyun shook her head.

"I'm sure you are not slow-witted, Jihyun. It is obvious that he tries to win you back." May shrug her shoulders. Jihyun push her lips into a thin line.

"Okay, that is enough. Now I want to tell both of you that Jaemin and I plan to go to holiday together, and we are still finding a perfect date for everyone. We need to know when you two are free." Ji In clap her hand in excitement.

"I don't think I can make it. I still have loads of cases that left hanging." Jihyun shook her head as rejection.

"Maybe we can drag it a little bit late. I don't want any of us left behind." Ji In pout and hug Jihyun's shoulder.

"It is fine if you all want to go. I don't mind, babe." Jihyun pinch Ji In's cheek.

"Nooo, no one left behind." Ji In whine while rub her red cheek.

⋰˚☆

A week pass in a blink of an eye. Jeno already arrive at Jihyun's house. He knocks on the door couple of time before revealing Jihyun in her comfy clothes.

"I bought some snacks on my way here." Jeno show Jihyun a bag of popcorns and drinks.

"Sounds great, as this house don't really have junk foods." Jihyun sit on the couch and continue to watch the TV.

From : Dr. Han

I can't make it to come today. I'm so sorry for the short notice, I'll come tomorrow morning. Sorry for the inconvenience, Ms. Jung.

"Dr. Han can't make it today. He will come tomorrow." Jihyun turn her head towards Jeno who have Jehyeon on his lap.

"Look like we can start our movie faster than we planned." Jeno nod his head and walk to the kitchen.

In the middle of the show, Jihyun excuse herself to put Jehyeon to bed and come back after 10 minutes.

"I don't remember this movie is so boring." Jihyun let out a sigh. Jeno let out a chuckle. Both of them are not into the movie anymore as they are busy with their phone.

"Jihyun, can we talk for a bit?" Jeno put down his phone and turn his head toward Jihyun. Jihyun nod and slow down the volume of the television. Jeno cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry about Vernon. It's not his fault. He-" Jeno rub the back of his neck.

"-he just want to help me." Jeno can't manage to look Jihyun.

"I'm so desperate to get you back in my life. I-" Jeno take a deep breath.

"I can't bare to lose you again. After what happened, Vernon meet me and tell me what is going on between you and him. I believe this is a chance for me, to get you back." Jeno move closer to Jihyun and reach for her hand.

"Can we- no. Can you give me a second chance for us? For me to show you things that I can't because back then I'm so young and stupid." Jeno pull her hand to his forehead. Tears streamed down his face.

Jihyun totally lost with the sudden confession. She can't deny, she started to feel comfortable around him again. But he won't let him in easily. If he really means it, then he needs to work hard for it. As hard as he crashed her.

"I know  I was an asshole and I know you won't give in easily. I'll work for it, I'll win your heart again. Like how I did it back in high school. So-" Jeno look straight into her eyes.

"Will you forgive me?"