11

He was on his way leaving the hotel room after spending the whole night there

He was on his way leaving the hotel room after spending the whole night there. He turned on his phone- weird as he don't remembered he turned it off before. Lots of missed calls notification showed on his lock screen. One from Jihyun. Some from the members and two from unknown number. He called Jaemin.

"We all tried to reach you but where are you, Lee Jeno? What ever, come to the Seoul Hospital now." Jaemin ended the call. He weirdly looked at the phone and drove straight to the hospital.

"I'm here. Where are you?" He walked to the emergency room and ended the call.

"What happened here?" He looked around and found all members were there. 

"Jihyun noona, involved in an accident." Jisung said as he looked at operation theater's door weirdly. His expression don't change, even a little bit but after a while. He looked annoyed and pissed.

"May! Vernon!" Ji In stand up and ran to to hugged May. Vernon caressed her head slowly. He looked around and shocked with the presence of NCT Dream.

"Why are they here?" Vernon asked May but the boys can clearly can heard him.

"They are our friends too. Jihyun's boyfriend is Jeno." Vernon gazed shifted to Jeno. 

"Talking about me, as a boyfriend I'm pretty get to use to this. She is pretty clumsy and this is not the first time though. She will be fine." Jeno obviously emphasized the word boyfriend while looking at Vernon.

"Where are you, before Jihyun get into this accident." Vernon tried to hold his anger.

"Why I need to tell you my where about?" Vernon's fist met Jeno's cheek.

"You don't meet her?" Jeno's eyebrows furrowed listen to Vernon tried to hold the pain.

"W-"

"Miss Jung's family?" Vernon ran to the nurse.

"Are you Vernon?" He nodded his head.

"Alright, follow me to the office." May and Ji In followed Vernon. The members tried not to get involved in the situation.

"You should meet her?" Jeno turned to Haechan.

"We don't planned anything, why would I be with her?" Haechan shook his head.

"Yeah, I shouldn't ask that question. You would be with a random slut rather than your girlfriend." Haechan scoffed and walked away. Followed by everyone except for Jaemin.

"I hope you don't regret with your choice." Jaemin put his hand on Jeno's shoulder and followed the others.

⋰˚☆

"Luckily, we get to save the baby and the mother. She is a very strong woman. She need a lot of rest as she lost huge amount of blood and avoid her from getting mental pressure like sad or mad. It will unhealthily effect the baby." The doctor ask Vernon to stay while the two girls wait outside.

"Are you the father?" He hesitantly nod.

"I have to be honest,  your baby might have physical defective when they born. They percentage is high, but let's pray together they will born in a good state." Vernon weakly nodded and walked to the ward with May and Ji In.

"I'll stay with her tonight, no one knew when she might wake up." May and Ji In nodded to him.

⋰˚☆

A week passed and Jihyun already wake up from her temporary coma. May, Ji In and Vernon took turn to stay at night. The boys decided to spend their weekend at the hospital. Well except for Jeno. That night, Vernon was the one who should accompanied her but he went home for a while to take her belonging.

"What took him so long?" Jihyun mumbled under breath as started to get boring being alone. She heard someone opened the door and her face dropped.

"Why with that face, Jihyun? Don't you happy get to see your boyfriend?" She fixed her blanket to make sure he don't see her stomach.

"What are you doing here, Jeno? What do you want?" Jeno sat on the chair beside her bed.

"Want to check on my girlfriend's condition. But she look fine with her new partner. I don't understand why the others blamed me about your accident. When you the one who cheated on me. I'm sick of everything, of you. Let's break up." He stand up and pulled out the ring he wore. Her heart crashed into million pieces. 

"I hope you happy with him, Jihyun." Tears pricked at her eyes. The door opened wide showing Vernon. His eyes widen and quickly walked to her. 

"Are you okay?" She nodded weakly.

"You can have her all by yourself. I'm done with her." He gave last glace and walked away. Vernon tried to chase him but Jihyun stopped him.

"Let him be, Vernon." Tears stream down her face. He sat beside her with her head in his chest. Rocking her back and forth.

"You will be fine, Jihyun. I'm here. Many people are here with you." Vernon patted her back slowly.

" Vernon patted her back slowly