19

Months passed and no one knows where is Jeno

Months passed and no one knows where is Jeno. The media blow up for couple of weeks before everything cool down again. Everything is like a dream. Like nothing had happen.

"Jeno hyung! Let's play basket-" Chenle stop when cold air welcome him as soon as he open Jeno's room.

"I'll go with you, Chenle." Haechan try to lift up the mood.

"It's okay hyung, i'll just stay back for today." Everyone are still hurt because of the disappearance of Lee Jeno.

"Did you get anything from your men?" Jaemin take a sit beside Renjun. And he reply with a sigh.

"They said he stay in States now. Look like he already have a new life there." Renjun show Jaemin the photos his men sent. Jeno open a gym and a cafe there. He look good in both apron and sport attire.

"He use new ID now, known as Jacob. Jacob Lee." Renjun turn off his phone and lean against the sofa.

"Do you think he will come back?" Renjun ask as he close his eyes try to get rid the tiredness in his bone. After Jeno's departure they need to re-choreographed the dance and it took lots of tiring practice. Jaemin only response with a sigh.

"It is a matter of time. He can't stay there forever. I believe he will come back, soon." Jaemin and Renjun turn their head to Haechan who lean against the dining table. No one know, what will happen in the future but.. they just hope that- he will come back for good.

⋰˚☆

"How you doing, Jihyun?" The boys plan to meet Jihyun and her son, Jehyeon.

"I'm doing great. I'll grad soon and I hope everything will be fine." She pout as she remember that Ji In and May are already grad and doing a job hunting today.

"Don't worry Jihyun, you know you can ace this. Plus you have a new lucky charm now." Haechan pinch Jehyeon's cheek and Jihyun only smile at him.

"Did you hear anything from Jeno?" They hesitantly shook their head and she respond with a sigh.

"He sent us money every month." The boys look at each other.

"I never use them because I don't know if I should give it back or not." Jihyun rock Jehyeon in her arm.

"Jehyeon is his son too. The least thing he can do as a father is support him financially. You know it is part of his responsibility too." Renjun said while playing peek-a-boo with the baby.

"Yeah but I still need to talk with him. He need to stop doing it soon- as I'm going to meet Vernon's parents after I grad." Jihyun let out a long sigh.

"I know it is hard for you to accept this, but cutting off the relationship between Jehyeon and his father won't do any good." Jaemin knitted his eyebrows.

"I don't want my son to go through what I had. He is my son, I love him more than myself." Jihyun shook her head.

"Every kid have their own father, Jihyun." Haechan try to not sound mad. 

"If you all come here-" Jihyun start to feel annoyed with the boys.

"Noona, please don't be mad." Jisung quickly hug one of her arm. Jihyun shoook her head again.

"He is not Jehyeon's father. That is the final." Jihyun pack take Jehyeon from Chenle and stand up.

"If you get to communicate with him, tell him to call me. I don't want to have any debt with him." Jihyun bow a bit and walk away.

"Why she keep denying her heart for him?" Jaemin shook his head.

"She is more than hurt, Jaemin. Thus, if Jeno really want to be responsible for the baby, then he won't run away like now." Haechan let out a sigh.

"Jeno hyung is not running away." Everyone turn their head to Chenle.

"I believe he will come back- one day. He just need time to.. adjust everything." Chenle believe that Jeno that he know is not a coward. He believe that deep inside Jeno's heart there is still Dream, Jihyun and Jehyeon.

⋰˚☆

"Are we ready? Can you all faster. We might miss Jihyun noona's special day!" Jisung throw his head back as the hyungs are so late.

"Relax maknae, we need to look our best though." Jaemin ruffle the youngest hair.

"Hyung! It took me hours to fix it." They walk to the car and head to Jihyun's graduation ceremony.

"Haechan, you already made the reservation. Right?" Renjun check his watch and Haechan respond with a hum.

"Hey, you are oddly quiet today. What is wrong?" Chenle nudge his shoulder.

"Nah, just a little bit sleepy." Haechan shrug and turn his head to the window. Little did they know that he know something they don't. After arrive at the venue, Vernon, Jehyeon, May and Ji In already wait for them at the hall's main entrance. 

"Jehyeon look so cute. Hyung can I hold him?" Jisung excitedly pinch Jehyeon's pinch.

"Of course." Jisung rock the baby back and forth earn sequels from him.

"Baby understand baby well." They laugh at Chenle's statements.

"Jihyun already reserve seats for us. We should go in now." They nod at Vernon and follow him.

⋰˚☆

"I'm so proud of you, Jihyun." Vernon hug Jihyun tightly and pass her a bouquet of rose.

"I can't believe you already graduate girl. You ace it." May and Ji In hug her with a fake sobs.

"I never thought I'm going to grad after you all." Jihyun lips turn into a pout.

"Congrats Jung Jihyun!!" Jaemin hug her first and followed by others.

"Thank you, I'm so glad you all made it." Jihyun wipe her fake tears.

"We have something for you too!" They walk to the campus's park.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh." Jihyun's eyes grew wider. They set up a picnic for her with small banner and balloons.

"Excuse me-" They turn at the voice.

"Are you Ms. Jung Jihyun?" Jihyun walk to the delivery man and nod.

"This is for you, congrats for your graduation." He pass a bouquet of yellow daisy and walk away. 

Yellow daisy.