36

"Yeah, we safely arrive in States

"Yeah, we safely arrive in States. We are welcomed by Dr. Han's acquittance." Jihyun set down her bags on the bed.

"What is your plan after this?"

"I'm going to grab some food and rest. The jet lag is killing me." She places the phone in between her ear and shoulder while open the curtain of her room.

"Okay, take care Jihyun. I'm going to sleep now."

"Alright May, tell the others I already miss them." Jihyun ended the call and throw her phone on the bed. She heard knocks on her door.

"Hey." Jeno stand at the door.

"Can I come in?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah." Jihyun shrug her shoulder and start unpacks her stuffs.

"Who was it?" Jeno pull the stool under the make-up table.

"May." Jihyun continue to unpack her luggage without spare a glance to Jeno.

"I'm sorry." Jeno let out sigh.

"You know that you don't need to be sorry. It's your right to do everything you want." Jihyun shook her head.

"If you think that I'm ignoring you, yes I am. But it is because I don't like you do that habit of yours in front of Jehyeon. Not because I'm jealous or something. You know I'm not that pathetic, right?" Jihyun stand on front the window. Jeno walk behind Jihyun and embrace her.

"Please, please be mad at me as much as you want. But if you think that I'm going to let you go again, I'm not." Jeno delicately kiss the crown of Jihyun's head. Jihyun try to free herself but Jeno tighten his hug in response. Trapping the woman in his warm hug.

"I know this rebuild things is tough for both of us. I know I hurt you badly before. But please, I swear I'll be the best for both you and Jehyeon." Jeno turn Jihyun around and cup her face. Tears slide across his flawless cheek. Jihyun's eyes soften.

"I'm sorry for being childish and overreact over this matter." Jihyun wipes the tears using her thumb.

"No, no. You got every right in this world to be mad. I deserve it." Jeno shook his head.

"We cool now?" Jihyun cup Jeno's hands that rest on her cheeks. Jeno bend down and rest his forehead on the crook of Jihyun's neck. Jihyun slowly caress the back of his head.

"You are way clingier than last I remember." Jihyun chuckle.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Jeno turn his eyes into puppy eyes and pout.

"No." Jihyun slowly push Jeno away from her body.

"I need to unpack faster, so we can go grab some dinner." Jihyun walk back to her luggage and continue to unpack.

"I'll be with Jehyeon in the living room then." He said with a visible pout. After a good 10 minutes, Jihyun walk out form her room and walk to the living room.

"Have you decided what we going to take for dinner?" Jihyun bend down to kiss Jehyeon who is sitting on Jeno's lap.

"Yeah, I got special place to bring you." Jeno look up at her and wait for his kiss but instantly pout when Jihyun straight away walk to the kitchen.

"We need to get some grocery on our way back. I'm sure I can't eat outside everyday until we get home." Jihyun open the fridge and welcomed by couple of mineral water.

"Sure babe. Everything you want."

⋰˚☆

"Is this your café?" Jihyun smile in awe when they arrive at the café.

"Yeah, look classic from the outside but have super elegant interior." Jeno smile proudly as he push the door.

"Ladies first." Jeno smile to Jihyun and close the door after.

"Hey Jacob! My man!" A blonde, tall, blue eyes man approach Jeno and Jihyun can't get rid her eyes off him.

"Oh my ulala! Is this Jung Jihyun?" His voice become on pitch higher as soon as he look at Jihyun.

"Yes, I am. And you are?" Jihyun offer her hand for handshake.

"I am Zack. It's nice finally to meet you. Come and follow me, I already set the best table for you two." Jihyun has loads of question in her head.

"I know you are puzzled right now, but hold on okay. You can shoot me after we had our dinner." Jeno whispers into Jihyun's ear.

"You don't have to whisper." Jihyun smack Jeno's chest and roll her eyes. Jeno massage his chest with free hand and look at Jehyeon.

"Is it wrong being romantic with your mother?" Jeno push his lips into a thin line and Jehyeon reply with a giggle.

"Did you book the whole?" The café is empty.

"Book? I own this place, remember?" Jeno chuckle at Jihyun and roll his eyes. Jehyeon giggle become louder as soon as his parents start to roll eyes to each other.

Jihyun's eyes catch a big hanging frame in the middle of the café. It is the portrait of her.

"Lee Jeno." Her eyes become teary.

"I order this couple of days, after I open this café. I'm afraid that, I'll forget your face even though I was away only for a year. I just- I miss you every single day." Jeno stands beside her and look up at the portrait too.

"I wish I can turn back time and fix things before they turn worse. But turn up I run away like a coward and think that by left everything behind going to make me feel better. But turn up, I feel worse, perhaps the worst I ever felt." Jehyeon hug his dad after he saw Jeno's eyes become teary.