12

"I didn't get to tell him about the baby and he left just like that

"I didn't get to tell him about the baby and he left just like that." Jihyun told May, Ji In and the boys what happened last night.

"It is okay, he don't deserve you and the baby, Jihyun. We all love you and you should know that." May came closer and hugged her.

"The doctor said we will continue the monthly check-up here and don't need to go to Dr. Kim's clinic anymore. I also had booked the ward as your due date are closer. You can discharged tomorrow after the doctor check you." Everyone paid attention to Vernon and shocked with his soft side.

"You look like you already done this before." Haechan can't help but felt amazed. Vernon only chuckled.

"The way they act make me want to have a baby too." Ji In's eyes grew wider at Jaemin.

"Ew, go get a room. It's disgusting." Renjun kicked Jaemin's butt and they laughed. Jihyun smiled thankfully with the presence of these people.

"How many month you have before you going to give birth, noona?" Jisung can't help but stared at Jihyun's baby bump.

"5 months to go. Wait until the last month, my stomach will looked like it is ready explode anytime." They laughed at Jisung's surprise face.

"Did they really can explode?" Their laugh become louder.

"Aigoo, our Jisung is full with curiosity. It won't explode." Haechan caressed the back of Jisung's neck. Jisung covered his face using his jacket because he trusted Jihyun's joke.

⋰˚☆

The last time Jeno met Jihyun was last month, during their break up. After that incident he stopped his womanizer behavior. He himself don't understand what happen. A knocked from the door wake him up from the daydream.

"Come in." Jisung pocked his head to look at the older.

"Jeno hyung, tomorrow they wanted to go for shopping, if you like to join, we will start to move around 10 a.m." He nodded his head and Jisung closed the door. After he broke up with Jihyun, his relationship with the members getting better.

"I need a sleep." He went to washed up and instantly fell asleep after he laid on the bed.

Dream

"Dad, are you going to neglect me and mom?" He looked around to find the voice.

"Why you did this to us, mom is alone and you are not even there to take care of her." He furrowed his eyebrows.

He woke up from his sleep with sweat streamed down his forehead. He looked up at the clock.

8.50 a.m. 

He furrowed his eyebrows. He thought he only closed his eyes for 2 minutes and it's already morning. He walked off from the bed and went to the bathroom. After done, he headed to the kitchen and drank some water.

"You woke up earlier than usual." Jaemin said without looked at him.

"Yeah, I have some weird dream last night." He shrugged and sat down waiting for the breakfast. Jisung walked sleepily and stopped when he saw Jeno. He rubbed his eyes couple of time thinking that he might be dreaming.

"Wash your face first, Jisung." 

⋰˚☆

"The best part of the day is lunch." Haechan smile widely like a kid. After the waiter took their order, Jaemin's phone rung. 

"Hello?"

"A boy?!" The members turn their head to him. 

"Okay, I'll stop by at night. Alright, I love you too." He can't help but grin.

"I'll stop at Jihyun's place after this, you all can go home first." Jaemin said happily.

"Why? I want to follow." Jisung can't help but pout because he felt left out. He scrolled his SNS and his eyes grew wide.

"Jihyun noona will have a baby boy?!" All of them leaned to Jisung except for Jeno and Jaemin.

"Jihyun. You meant Jung Jihyun?" Jeno weirdly ask them. Jaemin nodded.

"I want to follow you, hyung. I want to buy something for her too. There are herb drinks that I read in internet can ease the pain of childbirth." Jaemin smiled at Chenle.

"Are you sure she want to drink those kind of drink?" Renjun lifted one of his eyebrows.

"Since when she is pregnant?" Everything went silent as soon as Jeno opened his mouth.

"Probably 6 months ago. Her aura is different nowadays. Like motherhood aura." Haechan can't help but laughed.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Jaemin said before drank his cola. He shook his head.

"I should congratulate her too." Jeno shrugged and played with his drink. The others just nodded. Jeno can't hide his feeling. Hurt? Betrayed? Sad?

"I'm glad you are changing, Jeno. We all are." Jeno showed a bitter smile to Haechan. It's hard for him to understand why he was like that before. He shook his head and chuckled.

"I'm glad too."