29

Jihyun know she is being harsh to him

Jihyun know she is being harsh to him. She won't let him easily distract her heart for the thousandth time. Because she know, without even trying, he will succeed. And at the end she will get hurt again.

She afraid that she will give in.

She is afraid she will get hurt.

She afraid she will lost Jehyeon.

⋰˚☆

" Ms. Jung." The nurse softly shake Jihyun's sleeping body beside Jehyeon.

" We need to wake Jehyeon up to do the transfusion process. I hope you can get him ready, we will start in 20 minutes." Jihyun slowly processing the words and nod. The nurse bow and left. Jihyun check her right wrist.

8.00 a.m.

Jihyun believe she can manage to go to work after the process. All she need to do is get Jehyeon to sleep and she good to go. She caress the boy's hair and he slowly moving.

" Wake up sweetheart, we need to take a shower." The boy mumbling his alien language and refuse to open his eyes. Jihyun chuckle and shook her head. She easily lift the boy and bring him to the bathroom.

⋰˚☆

Jehyeon's screams can be heard through out the corridor. The presence of the needle terrified him. No one can comfort him at the moment.

" He is not like this yesterday." Dr. Han dumbfounded with the boy that scream his lung out.

" What happened yesterday?" Jihyun rock the crying boy back and forth.

" I took some of his blood for the test and he is just fine. But look like today he is not in a good mood." Dr. Han push his lip into a thin line. He can't do anything if the boy don't want to stay still. He as a professional doctor himself, scared to take any risk.

" Is it during I went to the women?" Jihyun ask the older man. He reply with a nod.

" Yeah, Mr. Lee just hold him in his arm and the boy quietly sit there." Dr. Han check on his wrist watch. He need to delay the process as he have other patient to be check.

" I think I will come back to you after 20 minutes. I have other appointment for now. I suggest you to reach Mr. Lee if you want this process to finish by today." Dr. Han slightly bow to Jihyun and walk out.

Jehyeon's voice slow down as soon as the doctor go out. Jihyun let out a sigh and wipe the boy's tears.

" Why did you behave like this, Jehyeon-na? Why out of other people you want him?" The boy look at his mother's eyes. Sensing the sadness in it, he immediately hug her using his tiny body.

⋰˚☆

" I'm sorry if I-"

" No Jihyun. I'm more than glad you call me." Jeno cut Jihyun's off. He took the boy in Jihyun's arm who is already excitedly jumping want to be with Jeno. Jihyun just nod and sit on the couch with phone in her hand. Trying to keep herself busy. After 10 minutes, Dr. Han appear at the door.

" I'm glad you manage to come, Mr. Lee. This boy is throwing tantrum during your absence." Dr. Han chuckle as he setting up the things. Jeno sat on the bed with Jehyeon in his lap. Jihyun observe her son and Jeno the chair beside the bed. The boy look so relax around Jeno. When the doctor come closer to Jehyeon to attach the needle, Jeno kiss the boy's crown and push Jehyeon's head deep into his broad chest. Distracting the boy from the pain.

" You good to go." Dr. Han clap his hand and press some button at the machine.

" We need to wait until the blood bag finish than we can detach the needle." Dr. Han slightly bow and walk out. The boy quietly play with the fabric of that cover Jeno's chest using his free hand. Jeno decide to lay down with the sleepy boy on top of him.

Jihyun's phone vibrated and she went outside to answer it.

" Hey, how your son doing now? Is he getting fine?"

" Yeah he look better now. He is doing the blood transfusion now."

" I'm sorry disturbing you. I just want to inform that I'll come to visit maybe at the noon."

" No, it is fine. Jeno is with him now. Can you help me take something at my office?"

" Yeah sure, just message me then."

" Okay cool, thanks. See you later."

Jihyun ended the call and look at her phone's clock.

9.10 a.m.

Jihyun let out a long sigh. She is not in the mood to go to work anymore. She text Ms. Wong that she going to work from home for couple of days.

From : Ms. Wong ( Office )

Sure, I'll keep you inform with any updates. But don't forget that we have last trial for the homicide case next week. You can't skip that one sweetheart.

Jihyun is grateful to have such a great officemate like Ms. Wong and Mr. Park. They always act like older siblings and take a good care of her. She walk back to the ward and take a sit at her spot before. Both Jeno and Jehyeon are already asleep.

The quiet surrounding didn't help but make Jihyun feel to join the two on the bed. She rest her head on the bed and after a few second, she surrender to the dreamland.

⋰˚☆

Jihyun woke up at the sound of clicking. She felt a weight on her stomach, that is when she decide to open her eyes and-

 She felt a weight on her stomach, that is when she decide to open her eyes and-