09

Vernon always accompanied Jihyun when she went to get her monthly check-up

Vernon always accompanied Jihyun when she went to get her monthly check-up. It was stupid for Jihyun if she don't realized Vernon's feeling toward her. It's more than obvious, but she decided to not bring it up.

"Hey, we're here." Vernon gently patted her forearm as she fell asleep on their way.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't sleep when you were driving." He only smile to her and shook his head.

"I knew you exhausted as you going to enter the second trimester." She shyly followed him from behind. He can't help but laughed at her cuteness.

"Good to see you two here again, and you look much more healthier, Jihyun! Congratulation you finished your first trimester! Get ready to the more challenging phase kids." Jihyun and Vernon laughed.

"She get tired faster nowadays." Vernon stared at Jihyun lovely.

"Yeah, I fell asleep faster these days. And my back is killing me." She whined.

"It's a common symptoms to walk into the second trimester, you will face worse during the last trimester." The doctor laughed when Jihyun rolled her eyes at her.

"For the third month, I'll continue give you the iron tablet so, take it regularly. Avoid harmful foods for the baby. Alright?" 

⋰˚☆

She waited for Vernon in the car as he went to the pharmacy to take the medicine. She scrolled her Instagram and her eyes grew bigger. NCT Dream were on their way come home. She can't wait to tell Jeno about the baby. Suddenly-

"Hey, why are you crying?" Vernon caressed her head slowly. She don't even realized when he came in. She shook her head and leaned against the seat.

"I'm here, okay?" He kissed the back of her hand and started the engine. She instantly felt asleep as soon as the car moved. He chuckled and bring his hand to her stomach.

"Take care of your mother when I'm not around, okay?" He drive while caressing her stomach.

⋰˚☆

"Home sweet home, baby." Chenle took a deep breath as soon as he stepped out of the plane. Most of them just admiring the view during the drive while the others were sleeping.

"You will have a kinda long break starting tomorrow and I hope you don't create any scene. I want to have a good holiday with my family too. Alright boys?" The manager dropped them off at the dorm.

"I miss my bed!" Haechan ran his room and plopped his body on the bed.

"What is your plan tomorrow?" Jisung looked at Jaemin.

"I promised to meet Ji In. Why?" Jisung pouted.

"I don't want to third wheeling but other hyungs also already have plan. I just don't want to be alone." Jaemin patted his back.

"Aish, just said that you want to follow me. Sure you can, Ji In would be happy too but don't steal her from me." Jisung's face light up as soon as he received the green light.

⋰˚☆

"Jihyun, wake up. You need to eat your supplement." Vernon putted the mop in the bucket and walked to the girl.

"Five minute." He chuckled and shook his head.

"You don't eat your iron tablet, that's why you exhausted. Wake up and take this, then we will go out for lunch and some shopping." He passed her the tablet and a glass of water.

"Promise it won't be long, my back is hurting if I stand too long." He nodded and pulled the girl up from the bed. She also need some new clothes as her body started to expand. She would lend some Vernon's clothes to go out. To hide her baby bump.

"The clothes covered your stomach well." She smile and they walked to the car. Almost four month, he always act like a delicate boyfriend. And she don't find any reason to stop him too. They pushed their felling aside and enjoying each other's presence.

"What the baby want to eat today?" He asked while putted his hand on her stomach. It is already became a routine and she love it. His warm hand feel so good on her stomach every time he did it.

"The baby said he want some good milkshake and western food." He laughed at her and nodded.

"Alright, captain." They have a good talk until they reached the restaurant. They rarely do skin ship in the public to avoid people's attention. They walked to the vacant table and do their order.

"The baby said he is very happy." She whisper to Vernon as the baby really passed the message to her. Vernon can't help but laughed to her.

"We keep saying the baby as he, do you think the baby is really a boy." She shrugged.

"I have that kind of instinct. I think so, I read it somewhere about it tho." She made a proud face and he only scrunched his nose as Jihyun praising herself.

⋰˚☆

"I will have clothes around your size, I need to buy some or you clothes will keep missing." She smiled as they walked into the mall. They headed to the men section and did some good shopping. 

"Can we sit for a while, my back start to hurt." Vernon led her to the nearest bench.

"Do you want to look at the baby section if they have anything that can relieved your back pain?" She nodded as she thought that as a good idea.

"Vernon, look. Wah." She pointed to a variety type of back massage machine. Vernon excused himself to the restroom. 

"Jihyun noona?"