05

Jeno left for his tour

Jeno left for his tour. Days by days. Jihyun started to get used to Jeno's absence. She chose to spend her weekend at her favorite cafe. Doing her last assignment  for this sem. When someone suddenly pulled the vacant seat opposite her. She look up from her laptop.

"Look like you are alone." She hardly scan the face because it was covered with face mask. He chuckled and open his face mask.

"Hey. long time no see, Vernon. You scared me." She smiled as finall she recognize him.

"Homework?" Her focus back to the laptop and nodded to him in respond.

"What are you doing here? Alone." He looked around and nodded.

"Just need time for myself. Am I disturbing you?" She look up to him.

"No, I just need to recheck the last part.  Nothing hard." He only nod with smile.

"I guess I'll wait until you finish. By then, just act like I'm not here." 

"Good idea, thanks Vernon." He just pull his thumbs up. She continue to focus on her assignments. She clapped her hands as soon as she finish the closure. She closed her laptop and put everything aside.

"Done?" She nodded at him. 

"What course you are in?" 

"I'm in the law course." He gasped.

"You must be a smart ass." She only pout to him.

"I need to kick myself to grad." 

"I believe you will get place right after you grad. You look so scary when you are into work." She let out a small laugh.

"You are not the first person to tell me that." 

"It is obvious not to talk about." They enjoyed with each other's company. 

"Vernon, you know you can't go out without informing anyone. Everyone are worrying about you." A woman walked closer to the table.

"Noona, I just planned to buy a coffee and forgot to tell anyone that I'm going to be with my friend." Jihyun turn her head to the woman. They slightly bowed to each other.

"I already tell your manager I found you. Don't come home too late." With that she walked out fro, the cafe.

"That is our stylist. She is like the mother of the group." She chuckle at his statement. He is not wrong though. You two continue to talk until the sun is set.

"I guess I should take my leave first." She looked at her wrist.

"Yeah, me too. Manager hyung already text me." They walked to the exit.

"Hey, can we exchange number?" He shyly asked. 

"Sure." He handed her his phone.

"Thanks for today." She tried not to sound awkward and he only respond with a laugh.

"Welcome. Let's hang out again, soon." She instantly nod and they exchange goodbye before walk separately.

Jihyun can't help but smile all the time. She is truly enjoying Vernon's presence. Realizing that he asked for her number make her cheek tinted. She shook her head and try to focus on her driving.

⋰˚☆

"I can't lie, I miss Korea already." Jaemin sighed as he plopped himself into the bean bag.

"You don't miss Korea, hyung. You miss Ji In noona." Chenle high-five with Jisung and Jaemin only glared at them.

"Yeah, it is normal to miss your own girlfriend. You will understand after you have the REAL one." He intentionally said that word louder to mock Jeno.

"They are still babies, Jaemin. Let them have fun. It is okay boys, you have me. Single is actually better than you thought." Renjun can't help but laughed at Haechan that tried to act like a real older brother.

"Okay boys, change your clothes. We will have our dinner than straight to hotel. No sneaking out tonight, as tomorrow you will have a busy schedule." The manager knew that some of the boys planned to have some drinks tonight and they instantly groan. The manager only nod proudly hearing their groan.

⋰˚☆

"Don't you want to eat, Jeno? You don't even touch your food." Their eyes fixed at the boy who is busy with his phone since after the concert. He only smile at them and put his phone down before start to dig in.

"Look like someone is in a good mood." Haechan teasingly poked Jeno's arm and he only shook his head with shy smile. Jaemin twitched his eyebrows knowing that something are totally not right. The drive to the hotel were completely silence as all of them were worn out.

"Jeno hyung, can I take a bath first?" Jisung who shared the room with Jeno turned his head to the older boy.

"Yeah sure." He said without leaving his eyes from his phone screen.

⋰˚☆

"Are you sure you can finish all of this?" May was taken aback at Jihyun's food tray. She was not really that type to eat a lot or always on diet. But today is a bit weird. 

"I woke up late and miss my breakfast. I hungry as fuck." Ji In and May exchange glance.

"You sure you are fine, right?" Jihyun only nodded her head. As they busy eating, Jihyun's phone rung.

 As they busy eating, Jihyun's phone rung