Chapter Seven: (Fun?) Punishment

*Disclaimer: I'm sure everyone could've guessed by now, but the relationship between y/n and Kylo is NOT healthy, especially in this chapter.  Please know that I'm not trying to romanticize abusive relationships of any kind*
___________________________

You fled the training room before the Commander got up and locked yourself in your quarters.  You sat on your bed in the corner, trying to calm your breathing.  Just as you thought about going back to check on him, the door to your room opened, revealing Kylo.  You jumped up and hesitantly walked towards him.

"Commander, I-" he extended his hand and shoved you back onto the bed, your head hitting the wall and his grip on your neck. 

Keeping his hold on you, he stormed across the room.  You gasped against his grip as he drew nearer, noticing a cut across his forehead and lip.  Small trickles of blood streamed down his face and as he wiped it, he smeared blood across his lips.  Holy shit, did I cause that?

"Yes," his voice was deadly quiet but he lightly released his hold on your neck.

"Commander, I'm, I'm so sorry," you stared into his eyes, hoping to see some mercy or understanding, but they were dark. 

"Silence," his hand wrapped around your neck and he pulled you off the bed and to your feet.  You choked against his hand and he smirked at you, his eyes blazing with excitement.
"I think this is what you wanted all along.  You would have controlled your temper if you didn't want to be punished."

You shook your head at him, ignoring the arousal rising inside of you, desperately trying to push it away.

"It was a mistake, it won't happen again."

He stood directly against your body, the back of your knees against the bed. 

"I'll make sure of it."  He took your chin in his hand and crushed your mouth with his.

Your lips parted in surprise and you could taste the blood on his mouth.  He took advantage of your shock and used his tongue to open your mouth further.  His tongue swirled around yours and he put his hand on the small of your back, pushing you even closer to him. 

You took in a sharp breath when he pulled away from you.  He took a step back and pulled you away from the bed slightly.  His eyes stared at you hungrily and you could sense a primal longing radiating off of him.

"Strip,"he said softly. 

You looked at him in surprise.

"What?" 

"I want you to strip and I suggest you do it.  The alternative is far less pleasant."

You looked at him again and realized he wasn't kidding.  Crossing your arms, you stared at him, your lingering anger making you brave, but your stupid desire for him that you shouldn't have took over. You cocked an eyebrow at him and smirked as his face contorted with irritation. 

"Make me,"

A snarl came from him as he grabbed you by the front of your shirt and yanked you towards him.

"I warned you."

You gasped as he slapped you across the face and you barely had time to recover before he began to tug your shirt over your head.  Each article of clothing was removed aggressively, leaving you no time to think.  He unclasped your bra before shoving you onto the bed to rip off your shorts and panties. 

He pulled you into a seated position with your back against the wall and crushed your chin with his fingers. 

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, little bitch?" He yanked his cowl over his head giving you a chance to respond.