Chapter Eleven: Something Better than an Apology

You walked with your head down as you made your way back through the base and to your secluded quarters, trying to ignore everyone's stares.

As you neared the training room, you stopped in front of the door the Commander had walked out of earlier that day. You examined the security feature keeping the door locked, but at your touch, the door slid open. You poked your head inside, expecting to see something interesting, but the darkness in the room hid everything.

You stepped inside and the door slid shut again behind you. A singular light flickered on as you walked down a hallway, noticing an open door. You hesitantly walked in, but it was just a dark bedroom. Another soft light turned on and you glanced around the room.

The walls were all cool, gray metal, just like they were all over base. An enormous bed took up most of the space in the room and there was a bathroom much bigger than your own off to the side. You noticed a pile of large, black clothing on the floor at the foot of the bed, slowly realizing where you were. Shit, is this Kylo's bedroom?

Just as you started to panic, you heard the door slide open and the sound of stomping boots. You turned quickly but felt frozen as the Commander started walking towards you, removing his helmet as he approached.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You backed away from him as he entered the room, stuttering apologies.

"I'm sorry sir, I was just curious, I didn't mean-"

"I assumed as much. I could feel your panic, you sensed me approaching."

He slowly removed his gloves and his outer cloak and pulled off his boots, tossing them both onto the pile at the foot of the bed.

You crossed your arms over your chest, trying to compose yourself and calm your nerves. You took a seat at the edge of the bed with your head bowed slightly, trying to ignore Kylo approaching you. He gently took hold of your chin and tilted your face, his eyes examining the bandage and the cut underneath it.

"I'm still waiting for an apology," you pouted at him and he smirked.

"I have a better idea."

He gently pushed you onto the bed and stood over you. Excitement and arousal bubbled deep inside of you. I can't believe I'm doing this again.

You knew it was wrong, you knew this wasn't a relationship you should be having with your master, your teacher, but something about him made your attraction impossible to ignore. Even though he had done so many terrible things to you, you wanted him.

He looked down at you as he removed layers of armour and clothing. You watched him hungrily as he stripped, hoping that he would wear less this time. He raised an eyebrow at you and took off his tight undershirt, leaving on his pants.

You sat up on your elbows and gaped at him, wanting so badly to trace every bit of his muscled skin, to plant kisses down his neck, to touch every little mark and scar. You quickly pulled off your cloak and shirt, tossing them mindlessly to the side. As you were about to remove your bra and pull off your bottoms, you felt an invisible grip around your wrists, holding you in place.

Kylo pushed you back down and straddled you, his knees on either side of your hips. He took your hands and lifted your arms into the air before unlatching your bra behind your back.

Tossing your bra to the growing pile of clothes, he leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. His dark, wavy hair tickled your skin as he slowly kissed down your neck. You tilted your head to give him more access to your neck, moaning slightly as his tongue ran lightly across your skin.