~chapter 1~

Alex POV

'Sittin'all alone, mouth full o gum... on the driveway'

I pushed my earbuds in further because they were broken and falling out of my fucking ear.

Yeah I was listening to Bille But I wasn't one of those obsessed fans that Freaks our over her. No those guys were crazy. She would tweet that she's taking a shit and her fans would be all like 'oh my gosh she's so inspirational' or like 'i felt that' LIKE STFU. You can't 'feel that' she's the one taking a shit not you ya phycopath.

ANYWAY

I was laying in bed. The sun was shining through the curtains and I was trying to ignore it because I hate people who try to wake me up. Blasting music was better then whatever the hell was in the outside world.

I moved my head and looked at the clock. 7:30. "OMG EVEN THE CLOCK IS A BITCH, THE EARBUDS, THE SUN, AND NOW YOU. " I proceeded to rip out my earbuds and whip them at the clock causing it to fall into an open jar of Nutella I must have left last night. I snack.

A lot.

Anyway I decided to not only leave it there but screw on the cap. "That's what you get for being a noisy little bitch" I muttered threateningly to the entrapped clock.

"Alex get up you big ass" I heard my sister scream from down the hall. We lived alone and she was 28 and had a boyfriend. She and the universe and the sketches on her skin all agreed they were soulmates but there was no such thing in my opinion.

"SHUT UP OR ILL CALL MARVIN" ha poor Amelia's soulmates's name was Marvin. Like bruh who names their child that?!

"DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE IM NOT THE ONE WHO HAS TO ME AT REGISTRATION IN 15 Minutes!!"

Shit

I quickly pulled on my button down and well... buttoned it up.

~time skip brought to you by gay man boobies~

"MAY GET OFF ME" I geeked as my sister squeezed me really tight and kissed all over my face. God does she not know I hate social and physical contact?!

"Sorry lex it's just I won't see you till thanks giving!!"

"Actually itll have to be Christmas. Kings collage is too far away to come back just for thanksgiving" she shed a tear but smiled. I couldn't help but feel bad but this has been my dream my whole life. I may be lazy as fuck physically but I have been mentally prepared for this since I moved to the mainland.

~

I stepped on the bus. The only thing going through when I sat down was how long until I could get off.

A few minutes later a rude bald coconut walked past me and accidentally ripped out my left earbud. "Bitch" i muttered. He turned back and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry brother, " he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm Aaron Burr! And you are?" He stuck out a hand. I looked at it like someone would if they were wading the dishes then reached down the garbage disposal and touched something squishy.

"Alexander Hamilton" I spat putting in my earbuds. I didn't unpause my music tho because #eavesdropping

Arron sat next to me and tried to make convorsation. "Sooo where are you headed."

"Kings collage" I deadpan, not making eye contact.

"NO WAY... me too!! What dorm you in?"

Shit

"Uhh lemme check" I pulled out my schedule and looked at the top of the paper. " I am staying in room 16 a." I swear to the lord if this coconut is sharing a dorm with me imma screech.