~chapter 13~

If you know where that's from ily

John POV

After the end of last chapter...

Or whatever

I was brought to a hospital in Virginia. It was far away from Newyork but near where the car crashed.

According to the doctors I had a hunk of car in my back. It was deep enough that it hit some major arteries and may have even altered the shape of my spine but you know what else is new.

That was a complete bluff I'm scared as hell. I know this isn't the worst part and it's pretty shallow but NO ONE LOOKS BADASS IN A WHEELCHAIR

Anywhooooo

They found my dad. He's in some sort of a coma or something. I know what y'all are thinking, 'so what he was the worst' but you have to understand. He's my dad.  He raised me. He's the one who taught me how to do everything. I don't want him to die!

With dad in his own room and me down the hall unable to walk at the moment, I felt really alone. None of my friend were there. My phone broke. It's all gone to hell.

For the first time in a while I thought about my mom. I mean I think about her every day but I mean really think of her. Was this how she felt when she was in the hospital? So scared that you'll never make it out. That you'll die and no one will be there. I wonder if she felt that.

A nurse walked into my room. She looked familiar and I tried to wrack my brain and try to figure out how I knew her. I mean I only saw the back of her head but something about it reminds me of something.

"Um excuse me but do i-" She cut me off.

"Jack you know your not supposed to talk" that voice... what was it. "The doctor told you not to!" She added with a smile.

Oh my god- I thought when she turned around.

"Mom?"

Meanwhile on the gc (bc I can)

ELIZAAAA💙🔥: guys I'm genuinely worried

DeArThEoDoSiA🌺⭐️: aww babe it's okay we'll find him

EpilepticBaguette🇫🇷🥖: oh really your worried? Wonder what that's like

TheUnsatisfiedOne💕💅🏽: hey cool it would ya

EpilepticBaguette 🇫🇷🥖: sorry I'm just super stressed out.

TheDamnFoolThatShotHim🔫: guys we can't turn on eachother. I have a good idea. Let's all meet up at someone's dorm and plot how to find John.

TheUnsatisfiedOne💕💅🏽: good idea babe

MillionThings✍🏼📜: cant

MissMariaLewis💃🏵: and why is that?!

MillionThings✍🏼📜: Im lost

HotPantsHorseBoy👖🐎: wOt

MillionThings✍🏼📜: i tried looking for John then it started raining and I went into the forest and now I'm lost.

BritishBunny🇬🇧🐰: did you try gps? Or maybe a map.

MillionThings✍🏼📜: no data or connection and who are you

BritishBunny🇬🇧🐰: oh I'm Sammy I got added like a week ago and then I added Charlie!

WHEEEEET🌾🔫: yo

DeArThEoDoSiA🌺⭐️: so you've just been observing and watching our convorsation

BritishBunny🇬🇧🐰: yep