~chapter 10~

John POV

So now it was just me, pegs, herc, Laf, and Lexi. Peggy being Peggy wanted to keep the game going so she spun the bottle again. It landed on Laf and Peggy smirked.

"Truth or dare you piece of bread"

"Dare" Laf said matter-o-factly

"Okay I dare you to go get me a beer and on your way to the bar, the first couple you see, you have to sing a romantic french song."

"Deal"

He made his way over and we all laughed. This was gonna be good.

I turned to the door and saw Sammy and Char-Lee walk in hand in hand. Look, I hate Lee with my entire being but the way he was looking at Sammy was SO CUTE he looked at him like he was a bean and he had to protect this bean with his life. I wanted that with Alex.

I gazed at Alex. He didn't have his glasses on and his hair was in a loose ponytail. God he's so cute. The way his eyes sparkle when a light hits them and that smile.

He realized I was staring a hid in his snake/scarf thing. He was even cute like that. "You good, John?" He said from within the scarf

I'll just say I'm good! No- I'm Okay. Yeah. Wait- Why not both?

"I'm gay"

Oh that's why not both. Alex's face flushed and he fell deeper into his costume.

"PFFFTTTT HAHAHHAHAHHAH OMG JOHN YOU IDIOT" Herc cackled

I held my knee's up to my chest and crossed my arms on top of them. "Shut up Herc." I muttered as I hid my flustered face in my knee's.

"I got ze beer but deed not see any couples- wait I see one." Laf walked behind where me and Alex were sitting to fulfill his dare.

I did not expect for him to put his arms around us both and sing "Wheeeeen theeeee moon hit's your eye like a big pizza pie zat's amor" Oh my god. We were the couple he saw. WE'RE NOT EVEN A COUPLE

Peggy was dying by now. She didn't even have enough self control to get out her phone and record this. I couldn't say the same for Herc. That bastard had his phone out and was singing along. AGGGHHHH

"Ahem I beeleeve it iz my turn to speen ze bottle?" Laf said trying not to laugh as hard as peggy.

"Wait before you do I see some people I need to drag over here." Herc said. He came back a few minutes later with Maria and Madison.

Maria was apparently Lydia and she was wearing Lydia's red Wedding dress.

Madison was wearing a panda outfit. Him an Herc looked so much alike and now that they are both wearing bear outfits of some kind its pretty hard to distinguish them.

"Now zat we're all settled I will spin." He spun it and It landed on Maria. He looked up at her trying to be menacing but failing because he looked like this;

 He looked up at her trying to be menacing but failing because he looked like this;