~chapter 17~

Angelica's POV

We finally made it to the hospital and we were all excited to see what would happen. 

"What is that?" Maria said when we got out of the car. She was pointing to the wreckage of what looked to be a plastic pic childrens toy. 

"I'm glad whoever crashed, did it in front if a hospital." Said Eliza. Always looking for the bright side.

We went to the front desk and saw a very frazzled woman slouched over her salad. "Just go" she said tiredly.

Wonder what that was...

We already got the okay text from Alex that john was alright so some of us stayed in the lobby waiting area thing.  Eliza, me and surprisingly Maria all went up to the room. 

When we got up to the room and everyone was asleep. Jefferson was on the floor with sharpie all over his face. That lead my eyes to Peggy who was fast asleep on the visitor char with an opened sharpie in her hand. I smiled.

In the center of the room was the hospital bed where John and Alex were all cuddled up. Yess I knew this would happen. Both of them were so insecure and anxious I was scared but It all turned out well.

Maria took out her phone and took some pictures. Its funny how Peggy rubs off on us. No wonder Maria's taking photos, they're such good friends. <Said every historian ever>

I looked at Maria's screen and to my suprise, she wasn't taking pictures of Alex and John. She was taking them of sleeping peggy!

I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Like what you see?"

Maria was so fixated on her phone she just did one of those slight mhm noises.

Maria POV

Then I realized. "WAIT NO!" I whipped my hear toward Angie who was wiggling her eyebrows. "I mean of course but... not like that.. I mean yeah but-" I stumbled

Her and Eliza glanced at eachother briefly. I hate when people do that. When like you KNOW they're talking about you or judging you. Usually I'm cool in these situations but with Peggy?

*ahem* anyway

"shutup~" I mumbled

I decided I wanted out of the conversation so I waltzed over to Peggy and shook her awake. She seemed grumpy so I added "It maria"

The girl squinted up at me. "I don't care let me sleep"

"No" 

She was then dragged off the chair and onto the floor by yours truly. 

"C'mon pegs, lets go shopping" maybe a little alone time would cheer her up.

"OOh CAN I COME" Sqweeked Eliza. Angie elbowed her sister and said " What if they want alone time?" 

"No you can come.." I muttered

"YAY" Eliza threw her hands up in excitement. 

"Well... can I go?" asked Angie

In conclusion, The four of us went to the mall.

Eliza POV

We passed a shop window with a big floofy dress. " OH MY GOSH ITS SO FLUFFY I NEED IT" I sqweeked.

"Liza, it's a little ... well... big." Hesitated Angie

"Well how about you guys?" I asked Peggy and Maria. 

"If i wear a dress i want it to be, I dont know,  slinky-er" Maria smirked

Peggy's face went red. "you want a slinky dress?" SHe said quickly "Ill get you a slinky dress, ANgie, can I have money to buy a slinky dress?"

Angelica gave me a look that begged for help but I shrugged and grabbed Maria. 

I led her away from the other two and started talking. "Can I practice asking you questions for my business class"

"Sure, like an argumentation?" she said eager to change the subject. I nodded. "sure" She agreed

"Okay I'll ask you rapid fire questions and you have to answer truthfully"

"Okay"

"Whats your name"

"Maria"

"How old are you"

"18"

"Whats your favorite store"

"Forever 21"

"Favorite mall?"

"Cantral mall"

"Whats your favorite food"

"Pasta"

"What color are Peggy's eyes?"

"Brown" She slapped a hand over her mouth

My work was done. "Thank you for your time" That went exactly as I wanted it to. Each question was answered with rapid fire time and no thought was put into it but also all the thought.

"D-did they teach you that in business class?"

I turned to face her. "There is no Business class" I started to walk away again smirking.

"Please don't tell her. When- IF! If I tell her it will be private and discrete"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

There was a tapping on the glass that separated Maria and I and my sisters. We both looked over And saw peggy jumping up and down. 

What was she doing?

"What are you doing?" Maria asked with a sudden smile.

"I" Peggy was shouting and we heard her muffled voice. "I-" she pointed to herself "LIKE-" she twerked, "YOU" she pointed at maria. 

At this point Angie and I were on the ground Laughing and Maria was wide eyed with a red face. She quickly walked out the store. When she passed Peggy she grabbed her wrist and kept walking to wherever. Peggy looked back at us with a big goofy grin and a salute that said 'wish me luck!'

Me and Angie looked at eachother and continued to laugh. 

~2hourslater~

Herc POV

Angie and Eliza got back an hour or so ago. I was a little surprised their friends weren't with them but whatever.

Just then Maria strutted through the door followed by a very happy Peggy. 

I looked closer at Peggy's face and saw more lipstick then she had on before. Especially on her neck...

Peggy's POV

I

Regret

NOTHING

_-_

Why hello my lovely readers

Okay thats it...

BYE

LIVE LOVE LAF

915 words