~chapter 11~

Angelica POV

A lot has changed since Friday. That was the night of the party.

Of course at first, everyone was a little awkward because everyone was a little drunk. I know for a fact Peggy has not stopped overthinking about Maria and John and Alex haven't talked much. As far as I can tell Thomas and Jemmy are still friends. Maybe that's something they do for fun idk. Laf and Herc seemed unfazed as well.

Not only was a lot uncomfortable, there was a lot of moving. Peggy has unofficially moved in with John. Eliza moved in with Paine and Theo. As for my baby, well burr moved in with me so I wasn't alone. Theo's dorm was pretty tight so Paine moved in with Alex. And I think that's it.

JeffMads was rooming and so was Mullete.

"Hey babe can you help me with these boxes?" I heard Aaron call from outside the door.

I rushed to open the door reveal a stumbling Aaron holding six huge boxes. "Oh my gosh Aaron why didn't you get a cart?" I asked trough a laugh

"I wanted to get up here ASAP to see you!" He said sheepishly.

I blushed and picked up two of the boxes. "Okay babe this is your room and I'm right across the hall." I smiled plopping the boxes on his bed.

He made a sad face. "Where are you going"

I giggled. "I have to go on a run! You wanna join me?"

"Ha excercise that's funny"

"Okay fine I'll be back in like an hour"

Peggy POV

I've been living with John for a while now. I wonder how long until he notices. You may be wondering 'but Peggy? How could he not notice?' Ah see I have the reflexes of a ghost and the agility of a cat.

"Meooowww" I silently hummed.

"PEGGY STOP MEOWING IN THE BROOM CLOSET OR ILL TAKE AWAY YOYR PEATUT BUTTER PRIVILEGES"

See he doesn't suspect a thing.

John opened the door to get me out but I was on the top because cats do that. I fell on his head and quickly scampered away hissing.

John POV

I rubbed my head. Peggy is unpredictable to say the least. I got up to get the spray bottle but there was a knock at the door.

"PEGGY CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?"

There was a hissing noise from the kitchen so I got up to open the door.  It created open as I pulled the handle.

I stood there not knowing what to say. "Wh- why are you here?" I was able to choke out.

"Why, jackie,

Can't a man want to see his son?"

Alex POV

Burr left which was great. It's not that I didn't like him cuz I honestly thought he was okay but his blind optimism was kinda annoying.

But now, NOW this guy Thomas Paine is here and-

Well I don't really have a complaint but he's not John so there.

Paine is smart and nice and he wants to be an author. I can respect that honestly. We have a Latin class together. He's good.

"Ey, alex c'mere!" He hollered from across the dorm. I walked over to him and saw what he was pointing at.

There were little sharpie marks in his left Index finger. It's the kind that you get when your using them and don't even realize until a day or so later.

"So?" I shrugged.

"One: I'm right handed
Two: I'm allergic to sharpie"

It wasn't a lot of proof but a little that his soulmate was there.

"Well-" I pushed on. "DRAW SOMETHING!!"

He took out a ballpoint pen and drew a small little flower on his thumb.

I guess we'll see how that turns out.

I suddenly got a rush of emotions set over me. I miss John. I texted Peggy.

—-
GayHam: can I come over?

PeanutButterPeggy: I don't think so there's a scary man talking to John.

GayHam: WHAT IM ON MY WAY!

GayHam: also I'm bi not gay

-PeanutButterPeggy changed GayHam's Username-

BiHam: okay so can I come over

PeanutButterPeggy: uh Idk it seems important. But lemme guess you don't wanna see me you wanna see John

BiHam:...

PeanutButterPeggy: FINE But be careful it's raining.
—-

I made it to their dorm room and knocked on the door.

A tall scary looking man answered it. He had a sullen look and his eyes looked cold and dead.

"Jack do you know this man?"  He stepped aside to reveal a very jumpy John on the couch. He slowly nodded and the scary man signaled for me to sit down so I did next to John.

Peggy then walked into the room and froze seeing me trapped behind the spooki man.

"Miss Margarita! I have yet to meet you please sit down." She looked like a deer in headlights.

"Uhm er well actually The boys and I were about to go to Blue state Coffee. You see, sir, John and I work there together and Alex helps out."

The scary man turned to John and said, very menacingly by the way, "you work at a coffee shop?"

"Y-yes s-sir" John stuttered looking down.

"DONT STUTTER JACK I DID NOT RAISE A SISSY!" He calmed himself down and turned to Peggy with the fakest smile, "why don't you two Go on and he'll catch up"

With that he pushed us out the door and slammed it in our faces.

I looked at peggy, she looked at me. This could not be good.

***

Two hours had passed . I had agreed to take johns shift while he was away.

"How do y'all do this stuff?" I was broiling hot and stressing about if Gina got a cookie for BOTH her dogs or not.

"Easily" was Peggy's sassy reply.

Herc and Laf and Maria walked in.

"Yo where's John" Herc said loudly.

Peggy and I exchanged nervous looks.

"He's with his dad " Said Peggy giving about emphasis on his dad part. They all gasped and looked down.

I was confused. Did they all know?

I guess?

"He should be back any minute now" said Peggy worriedly looking out the window at the pouring rain.

He never came

John POV

Father put 2 suitcases in front of me. He must have seen my upset expression and added, "its for your own good"

"Sir, all due respect, I like it here, my friends, my school, my job."

"This is non negotiable" I sighed.

With a quivering hand, I reached out and grabbed the handles.

Angelica POV

Yeah a lot of things have changed since last Friday~

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER BISH

Also I don't know if this is a thing but if y'all wanna send me art from this book lams or Hamilton in general LEGIT ANYTHING I'd love to see it. Some of y'all are really talented so just lmk

Live love Laf

1153 words