~chapter 4~

John POV

~

Oh my lord  is this even legal?! "ALEX STOP"

"ALEX AH-"

~

"Ahem"

I shot up blushing from the dream I just had. I was a LITTLE disoriented but whatever. 

I looked at the doorway where my roommates boyfriend stood. That bitch.

"Hate to wake you-" he said with a smirk," But sammy said breakfast was ready" then he just waltzed out of the room like he was the king of the world. Pshhh as if

I yawned and stretched my arms out. "thatbitchwatchingmeinmysleep" I was mumbling as I threw open the blinds and took off my shirt. 

Was that...

BACON

I got sidetracked on my way to get a shirt and skipped off into the kitchen. No amount of Char-Lee can stop me from eating pure fat and meat strait from a pigs ass. wait that sounded gross. Nevermind. I don't care how it sounds, IT'S BACON

I reached for a piece, licking my lips but got slapped with a spatula. Sammy sassily placed his hands on his hips and said, "Apologize to Charlie"

I rolled my eyes. "srychrlie"

"I didn't hear you, ya bum" Seabunny pushed. 

Snatching a piece of BACON from the plate I said," thorry Charles" 

I looked down at my phone.

_____

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM: PEGtheEGG

_____

I unlocked my phone and when to messages. 

-----

PEGtheEGG: im coming over with Alex

cOrN: BRO WTF WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS

PEGtheEGG: uhh now? I just did are you blind?

cOrN: i hate you

PEGtheEGG: love you too

-----

SHIIIIIIIIIIT

Peggy and her stupid ship are causing me so much stress. But I mean it doesn't hurt that I get to see Alex again. 

Oh god I didn't think about that. Now that I had that stupid, amazing, beautiful, blissful dream about me an Alex I would get super flustered whenever I'm around him. 

Now I can even talk to him

what am I a 6th grade girl? (yes)

------

PEGtheEGG: Open the goddamn door dumbass

PEGtheEGG: Sent with love

------

Suddenly I heard a violent knocking on the door and knew immediately it was Peggles.

"HEY HEY HE- wait *sniff sniff* is that" she dramatically lept on my back.

"TO THE BACON!!!" She hollered like I was a horse and she was going into battle. 

Lee panicked as I ran toward the kitchen island with Pegs on my back. He instinctlively picked up Sammy who was shaking and ran out of the apartment.

"WHOOP WHOOP" we cheered triumphantly as they had left the BACON with us.

Then I realized. "Wheres Alex"