~chapter 8~

John POV

So I guess Peggy voluntarily moved in with me. I never asked her and she never asked me but that night that Alex came over for his laptop she stayed the night. Then the next day she went back home and came back with a suitcase full of clothes and makeup. I mean I love peggy but like... why.

"JAKIEEE WE NEED MORE PEANUT BUTTER" I heard Peggy screech from the other room.

I sighed. "PEGS IF YOUR STAYING HERE YOU NEED TO CONTRIBUTE!!"

"GODDAMN IT JOHN GET IN THE KITCHEN"

"FINE" I groaned as I closed my sketchbook. When I had taken that mental image of Alex I decided to draw it. I didn't even need a reference. I had memorized his perfe- COMPLETELY AVERAGE face by now. I continued to hide my sketchbook under my mattress because god forbid Peggy find it.

It's full of a ton and a half pictures of Alex, she would never let it go.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Peggy pacing in the middle of the room surrounded my mountains of empty peanut butter jars. "Oh Peggy-" I muttered.

Where did all this even come from? And more importantly, where did it all go?

"Can you come to the store with me?" she asked sticking her lip out. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you need me to come"

She took a deep breath and I knew i had made a grave mistake "John, it's almost Halloween and I've heard so many scary stories about Murderers and shit in the backseat or spirits in the rear-view and I really don't wanna die at this very moment"

"Wow okay then" 

"So you'll go?" She squealed and jumped up and down

~

Peggy insisted that she drove and so I plugged the aux cord into my phone and put on my musicals playlist. 

I'm offering you a full time specter- are you any good?- You betcha.

Peggy always had to be beetle-juice and I was Lydia for-some reason. 

What? He was already dead!

I love when I get to push her off a cliff. What? 

The car came to a stop but we were not at walmart...

"Peggy wha-" 

She then held her hand in front of my mouth dramatically put her hand over my mouth to shush me.

I looked ahead and saw-

A costume store?

"What are we doing here"

"Uhhhhhh getting a group costume? Duhhh" She said like i was an idiot.

"WOAHWOAHWOAH I NEVER AGREED TO THIS"

"Yeah you did" She said matter-o-factly getting out of the car.

"When?" I do not remember saying anything like that.

"Uhhhh when you got in the car"

I rolled my eyes.

We started walking to the store but Peggy jumped and started laughing.

"What did you forget something" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah-" She paused opening the trunk and heaving an UNCONSCIOUS ALEX onto her shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL PEGGY?!" I screamed jumped and ran to hold Alex. Before I could get there however, she dropped him on the hard parking lot ground. Awww poor Alex. I MEAN-