Q&A Answers part 2

Everyone ran and ran and finally came to another empty classroom. The author was the first in and switched the light on to reveal Sammy and Lee alone in the dark. They were

Reading the bible. Well sammy was reading to Lee but all the same.

"What are you doing here Char-Lee" John scoffed.

"As a matter o' fact John, Sammy here was just reading to me!" Retorted Lee, putting his arm around the small child. Sam waved sheepishly and put in a bookmark.

"WELL there are  some questions for Samuel so can we join?" The author asked. Ha as if it was a question.

***

After everyone settled in, the author pulled out the box of questions to continue.

"Kay Aaron, your turn!" exclaimed the author.

"Okay bro, do you like your nickname?" Kaitlyn wondered.

"What nickname?" Apron asked the group. He looked around but no one made eye contact. Alex was just amused.

"Oooh the show do be starting~" Said Izze excitedly leaning back on her chair with more theater candy. Peggy gave her a high five and asked for the Peanut Butter cups. Then Peggy took off the chocolate part and gave it to Izze and ate the middle. 

"C'mon! Someone anzwer ze Bald Coco nuts Queztion!" Exclaimed Laf.

"The what?" Asked Aaron as everyone around him laughed their butts off. Even Angie giggled a little. Aaron crossed his arms and pouted at Angie.

"Aww I'm sorry baby cakes" Angie said recovering from giggles and pecked him on the lips.

The whole group cooed and Alex gagged again. 

"Alex literally shut up" cried angie shrillly.

"pfphttt" John cracked up at which alex smacked his chest playfully.

"So I'm guessing thats a no, next question is 'who are you friends with'"

He shrugged, "Everyone and no one. See, I'm part of a few groups but not majorly. I don't really like ... people. Except Angie and Alex and John and Herc and Laf and- well basically the people in this room."

"Alright then" the author said picking another question out of the box. "Apron, Whats your life motto"

There was a collective groan followed by Angie shushing them.

"Talk less, sm-"

"SMILE MORE" Alexander recited. "What you say it all the time!" he added under Angelica's glare.

Aaron held up a finger like he was making a point in a lecture. "I say it all the time because it's true"

Alex grunted and they all moved on.