~chapter 6~

Theodosia POV
So Aaron talked to me again today.

To be honest, I would totally be all over him if I wasn't gay af. I also heard that he's in close contact with his soulmate so that's amazing.

I hang out with the squad a lot. They're a ton of fun. Even though I am with them a lot, i'm not really part of it. 

I'm not really in a group. I more or less just have one best friend. Thomas Paine is the best. He really wants to be an author one day. He's honestly like the mom friend and a crackhead combined. 

"T? T are you alive" Thomas waved a hand in front of my face. I just realized how confusing this is going to be with two thomas' so I'll just call Thomas J. Jefferson and Thomas P. Thomas for now. I snapped out of my thoughts and chuckled. 

"Yeah I'm all good bro"

"Soooo what are you doing for your birthday" He asked jumping up and down in his seat. 

"Nothing I guess it's not that special..."

"C'mon bro it's your 20th birthday!! You're gonna talk to your soulmate!!!" He giggled

I rolled my eyes. "I don't believe in soulmates. I think you should be able to choose what or who you wanna do..." I smirked at the innocent boy.

"Okay fine but I'm choosing to break into your house tonight to count down with you." He said with an evil grin.

"Dude you literally live with me." 

"Oh yeah

The rest of the day went by hella fast. Next thing I knew I was walking into my dorm room.

No one was home so I grabbed a bag of chips and went into my room. I turned the lights off and put on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I was just thinking like if I were any charecter in this it would have to be season one Ginna. She's just such a crackhead whackadoo and I can't help but relate.

~

3...

2...

1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" Thomas joked and I playfully rolled my eyes. 

He looked at me expectantly. "Well are you gonna write something or not?"

I grabbed an expo and drew a heart on my cheek right under my eye. 

That's enough for right now.

Peggy POV

Today was gonna be a bad day. I don't know why. It just is. 

Angie told me that saying something to Jefferson would help me get over it and make me feel better.

As or right now I am sitting in my bed, surrounded by blankets and stuffed animals. There are mountains of cups on my bedside table and an unholy amount of empty chips and popcorn family sized bags on the floor. My laptop was in front of me and has been for 46 hours. That's the same amount of time I've been awake. You could tell by the heavy bags under my eyes accompanied by 2 day old mascara stains. I haven't showed up to classes or eaten anything but junk. 

Yeah Angie. So much better.

I was treating this like a break up. A really really bad breakup. I never really liked Jefferson like that. Well maybe a little in 6th grade but I realized later that those were actually just friendship not a crush. Even though he broke my heart 3 years ago it felt like it was yesterday. 

Stupid ass probably hasn't even thought about me since I yelled at him. God he shoud not be able to have this much control on my life.

Suddenly I heard a scream and running noises. I wasn't gonna get up because if it was a deamon I would like it to eat the little bit of soul I have left. I just looked out the doorway and-

tHuD

"I fell" I stated as I lied face flat on the floor. 

"PEGGYYYYYYYYYY COME HEREEEEE" Angie squealed from the kitchen. 

UGHHHHHH I hoisted myself off the ground and onto my feet. I tried to catch my balence for a few seconds because I hadn't stood for 2 days.

"PEGGY" Angie was getting snappy.

"I'm coming I'm coming jeez."

I turned the corner and saw Eliza staring closely at her face. Angie spotted me in the mirror and turned around to wave me over.

I ignored her and collapsed on the recliner. 

"Ange I have a presentation today!! They couldn't have done it tomorrow or on a different part?" Liza panicked.

"Think of it this way. It'll be easier to find them!! How many people do you see walking around with that?"

"Yeah I guess-"

I was so confused. "What is going on y'all" I groaned loosening the strings of my hoodie.

Liza turned around and- "PFFFT HAHAHHA LIZA HAS IT ON HER FACE" I laughed. On her cheek rested a very ugly, a very lopsided, heart.

Liza looked up at angie "It's not that bad is it" Angie shook her head while giving me a glare. 

"Oh my god Liza it's so bad I cant. If my soulmate does that The first thing I'll do when I find them is slap em" I commented, walking out of the room.

This is gonna be good.

John POV

The first two days were just introductions so Peggy didn't miss much but it was a real struggle trying to roll her out of bed. But today was it!!

The first actual day of collage!!The squad decided to meet out front so we can walk to class together.

Pegs and Alex and I got there first so Me and Alex conversed while peggy sat on the ground being depressed.

"No Alex, I'm not giving your laptop back until the third day."

"But... today is the third day HA" He pointed a finger at me. His smile was huge and it looked good on him. 

"Uggghhh fine after classes come to my dorm and I'll give it back" This is perfect!! More bonding! Yayyy! God why cant I tell him I love him. I MEAN LIKE YEAH LIKE HAHAHAHA.

"Deal" The sun changed positions and the gods smiled apon me for a moment because Alex's eyes sparkled and I swear angels were singing somewhere. 

He must've cought me staring because he blushed and burried himself in his hoodie. 

"You're really pretty" Did- DID I JUST SAY THAT. WAIT WHA- 

Peggy looked up from whatever depressing shit she was doing with her jaw on the floor. "John did you-"

"yep-" I finished knowing there was no way out of this.

Alex was red now. "heh yeah your really funny John yeah" 

"Alex I-" he looked down trying to hide his blush. Peggy proceeded to leap up and grab his face in her hands only to jerk it toward me "LOOK AT YOUR OTHER HALF WHEN HE'S TALKING TO YOU IDIOT" She squeeled. 

With his face fully facing be I could pick out each individual line. Every single little dimple . Hell, even his imperfections are perfect.

"Alexander I-"

"SORRY WE'RE SO LATE WE HAD A 'CRISIS'" Angelica screamed from her car. Eliza who wore a ton of makeup especially on her cheek, and Aaron and herc and Laf bounced out.

I looked back at Alex and took a mental picture. 

"AHEM, John you were saying" Peggy urged. 

"I'll tell you later" I murmured to Alex.

Then my stupid ass winked at him. 

Wow im too much

_!_0_!_

OOHHH the suspece but I will post another chapter tonight bc I have Ideas I dont wanna for get.

Okay love you Live Love Laf

Okay beyyyyyyyyyyyy

1214 words