~chapter 18~

Alex POV

HeeeehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehhHEHHEHEHHEHE

MUAHAHAHA

ahem

anyway

You know when something happens and you can't find words to express how happy you are? Just (intense) giggling comes out?

Well imagine that, but double it because two good things happened. First off...

Well there's a lot to the first one so I'll just bring you back in a magical flashback...(~)

...

We collided in a hug in the middle of the room. It was a blissful moment. 

Peggy was right. All of them were. In that one moment, I knew,for the fist time, that I was truly in love. 

We pulled apart and just looked at each other. John was holding my head in his hands and i was holding his hands.. on my head...with my own hands 

*record scratch*

you know what

not important

not the point

moving on

I still had tears in my eyes from when I saw my mother, weather it be a ghost or in my head.

John saw this and wiped them away with his thumb but he had tears on the verge of spilling too. We both had huge smiles. 

You know when something happens with your crush and you start squealing on the inside like 'OMIGOSH THAT JUST HAPPENED' 

I think that's the difference between crushes and love. You get that EEEEKKK feeling when its a crush but when its love? I just feels natural. Like that was the only possible outcome. Like you belong there with them.

"You know I meant what I said" he exhaled. "In the text? I love you. I feel like, I don't know, whole when I'm with you."

"Wouldn't It be so awkward if I lied and said I didn't love you right now?" It was so weird saying I loved someone. But it was the right thing to say, I could feel it. Neither of us flinched at it.

He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "It's kinda weird we haven't heard a click yet"

"JOHN!!! shhhh I'm taking a video! You messed up the flow it was going so well gosh darn it..." Peggy threw her hands up in the air and slumped into a chair.

"Its okay, I'm sure we all know where we left off" He said

I looked at him in confusion but instead of an explanation I got pulled in by mah waist and kissed. It didn't take long for me to  go along with it. 

This is not the first time we've kissed but It will NEVER get old.

And then he woke up to Amelia yelling for him to hurry up 

I'm just kidding... I'm not that mean